India-Forums

Gizelle is no angel (Page 6)

Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Lailakadexter

Yes,she is not an angel but she is not that evil like some of others,she is a human and she has some flaws but she is not OTT,dual face..she reacts when someone is really crossing the line,I must say she is better than the bullies.

</div>
<div>0672

I don't think any of them are evil. That's just going too far. Rude? Yes. But evil...?Ermm0672They haven't murdered anyone, and for me that's the height of evil.
by humiliating,bullying and teasing they were mentally killing her thats why she lost all the patience.
If you pinch me,I will reply by pinching you...samely dimpi actions were followed by gizelle's reaction..
Dimpi is a human,she reacted against her husband when she was a victim of DV.The same way,gizelle reacted as she was a victim of bullying,I think you don't consider Gizelle as a human.
If somebody beat me up but he doesn't murdered me,then he is not an evil and I am not the victim ?I should wait until .he murders me ?
Going by this logic kidnappers and rapers are good soul becoz they don't kill everybody !

Edited by Lailakadexter - 31 January 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-Smiley_23NinnzGmhappygolucky_Darling_Sofna-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
don't agree with u...dimpy got what she deserved...if u can insult someone then she should accept insults...
all the personal digs about her lips n clothes,when she entered at debina the look she pass was an insult itself 
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Gizlle is far better than dimpy and debina.In debina's house seeing  gizelle in saree dimpy said like this saree only in group  dance those who r dancing behing will wear.Dimpy started the fight in the end she was telling gizlle to tell sorry.
LeadNitrate IF-Veteran Member
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Well yes gisele is not angel. She brought up no fashion sense and this and that. Also she kept.continuing the discussion next day literally going to other room pretending to bring drinks. So yes she is just human. And dimpy ans debina were bullies and insecure does not validate what she did. So I agree there with you janaki. However thats where my agreement ends.

U say she is vixtim of dv and Giselle shouldn't have said rahul is some rqndom guy. But recall dimpy herself gave her this chanfe when she said that in first episode that she did not even kbow who rahul was. If ypu say that yourself then others will.say that too, don't come qnd whine.

Secondly a lot of people goes.through different tough situations. Does not mean when u r being as a professional somewhere u bring that baggage in. Then behave with maturity and control. We come across different kinds of people in regular jobs as well. Does it mean we will let go of us for something someone said while we are on the job. This show is a competition and essentially a joh. They are getting paid for it. And dimpy herself started the whole deal. People living in glass houses should not throw stones at each other.

Lastly, debina and dimpy's behavior is inexplicable. But they did do some good thing as a host. Debina was quite a gopd host in terms of food prepared. I think we should become objective . We should not get carried.over by what they previously have done somewhere else or how she behaved somewhere totally unrelated to show. there is enough to critique them on this show only, lets not bring up what they have done somewhere 2 yrs bk.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-happygolucky-optimist-deboleena.manna..RamKiJanaki..

Little_Mermaid. IF-Sizzlerz
Little_Mermaid.
Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Gezelle is human, she kept shut when both Dimpy and Debina made dirty remarks on her body, look and being her single... Why should she tolerate them? She has right to take stand and I agree who gave Dimpy and Debina right to talk about her dressing when them both wear much worse than her...

Infact I am impressed that Gezelle was shut all time and had this patient, many others who had slapped them both...

But it seems for some like hum kare to baltkaar aur doosre kare chamatkar...

well said zee agree with u
candykrush IF-Sizzlerz
candykrush
candykrush

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Gizel is not at fault...i completely disagree...nothing is bigger than one's self respect...what giael gave in return was less...that D deserves more insult

Edited by saishasingh - 01 February 2013 at 12:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-nigellahappygolucky

pippa IF-Dazzler
pippa
pippa

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
While I agree that Gizelle is no angel...it's impossible to be one in the cut-throat industry she and the others belong to...I think Dimpy brought it on herself.

Heck, she even invited it. How many of you remember her telling Gizelle that her fault is that she doesn't stand up for herself or something like that?

Well, she did. Only, I wish it hadn't got so out of hand. At least, she had the grace to try and make up and even apologise for her behaviour.

The problem about Indian reality shows is that the makers believe they can survive only on a heavy diet of drama,...melodrama, nastiness, crying and nonsensical humour.

This show is totally off beam from the start. Indian hospitality is well-known. Aditi devo bhava is the norm and also the said aditi normally behaves well in the host's house.

I really cannot understand why the brains behind this show even thought that this show would work!

I personally can't identify with what's going on...here was I thinking that I'd learn something about cooking and presentation of food. All I see is nastiness and wars cooking and being presented before us!!Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateSofna

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
While thr r no angles Gizelle does come out as better person than Dimpy & maybe Debina as well Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index