Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

NinnzGm

IF-Dazzler

NinnzGm

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by NinnzGurti

well, I guess you think that people should stay shut and not stand up for themselves when they are getting bullied..

let the Bullies do their job and feel proud about the fact that they are bullying others !!

I just think standing up for ourself shouldn't make us lower ourselves to the bullies' standards. Two wrongs never make a right. I can understand Gizelle's frustration, but there were more mature ways of handling the situation. Instead she just behaved as bad as Dimpy. What's the difference between them both?

I get your point..but how do you think she should have handled a situation like this..
everyone was attacking her and practically making fun of her.. how could a person not get affected and react on it..yes, some of us are more emotional and she really tried to ignore it but it got to much and she just had to release all of the anger..
she is not as bad as them cuz she didn't start it but reacted on it..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriePicasso9SofnaKhatamKahaniSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gizelle is no angel (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

well, I guess you think that people should stay shut and not stand up for themselves when they are getting bullied..

let the Bullies do their job and feel proud about the fact that they are bullying others !!

I just think standing up for ourself shouldn't make us lower ourselves to the bullies' standards. Two wrongs never make a right. I can understand Gizelle's frustration, but there were more mature ways of handling the situation. Instead she just behaved as bad as Dimpy. What's the difference between them both?

I get your point..but how do you think she should have handled a situation like this..
everyone was attacking her and practically making fun of her.. how could a person not get affected and react on it..yes, some of us are more emotional and she really tried to ignore it but it got to much and she just had to release all of the anger..
she is not as bad as them cuz she didn't start it but reacted on it..

I think she should have complained to the PH. After all, it's their responsibility to take care of the celebrities and Dimpy was really provoking her.

I don't know...I've never felt that fighting back with bullies is justified. It only escalates the problem. You see this on the playground with children. Teachers don't only punish the bully, they also punish the victim who retaliated by punching the bully in the stomach. It doesn't matter if you're the bully or victim. If you use your fists you automaticallly are responsible for your actions. My family thought both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved pretty immaturely during the fight.

I sympathize with Gizelle but right now, I'm pretty disappointed with all three of the ladies. I think Amar and Karanvir are the best contestants. The ladies have not behaved well.

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I laughed at Amar yesterday in Debina's house, he said for the action happened, fighting he enjoyed LOL (when he gave the marks)... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Gizelle reacted because she was offended but she also threw away her ego and was ready to feed Dimpy with her own hands but even then Dimpy demanded an apology which Gizelle did give. Dimpy however never apologised and is still holding a grudge.

That's why I prefer Gizelle while not having a good impression of Dimpy now.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

valeyriebanglesadi1986Picasso9NinnzGmSofnaSamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplypurple

Gizelle reacted because she was offended but she also threw away her ego and was ready to feed Dimpy with her own hands but even then Dimpy demanded an apology which Gizelle did give. Dimpy however never apologised and is still holding a grudge.

That's why I prefer Gizelle while not having a good impression of Dimpy now.

Infact Giezelle throw her ego away many times, being it at feeding Dimpy Kheer or apologize to Debina today, she proved being better person, but Dimpy and Debina's reaction are truely not worth praising, so rude...

-Rachel-valeyriePicasso9simplypurpleSofnamaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Are u kidding me..? How long will one take it if you are constantly attacked and mocked..? I won't..
Gizelle had it from both of them and she was completely justified in snapping at Dimpy. Dimpy had no limits to her disgusting behavior.And Debina proved herself to be equally guilty by siding with Dimpy.
Not to mention..Gizelle even fed Dimpyy the Kheer..when that lady hardly deserved it. She even apologized to Debina who naturally couldn't take it that her friend was at fault. The worst part about Debina is..She was bitching about her guest inside the bedroom with her friend. And then she goes into the kitchen and pretends to be hurt Wacko How cool is that.? LOL

So acc to me..Gizelle did the right thing by snapping at Dimpy.She was way too nice for the first 2 days.Believe me..If it was me..I wouldn't take it as much as Gizelle did.

People really need to look at themselves before passing judgement on others.Debina and Dimpy are classic examples of talking fools.

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 31 January 2013 at 1:30pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocks-Rachel-banglesvaleyrieorchid70NinnzGm-optimist-simplypurpledesait_Darling_SofnaSamraat_92

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
That means DB should have never bashed fans back when they said negative comments about her, right? At that time You were supporting for what DB did and how she is right blah blah, and now U are saying opposite to not say anything back as this make the matter worse ONLY To defend DB!!

Anything for DB after all!! In any way just defend her.

Double standards. Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocks-Rachel-valeyrieNinnzGm-optimist-desaitSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..BiggBoss420

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Are u kidding me..? How long will one take it if you are constantly attacked and mocked..? I won't..
Gizelle had it from both of them and she was completely justified in snapping at Dimpy. Dimpy had no limits to her disgusting behavior.And Debina proved herself to be equally guilty by siding with Dimpy.
Not to mention..Gizelle even fed Dimpyy the Kheer..when that lady hardly deserved it. She even apologized to Debina who naturally couldn't take it that her friend was at fault. The worst part about Debina is..She was bitching about her guest inside the bedroom with her friend. And then she goes into the kitchen and pretends to be hurt Wacko How cool is that.? LOL

So acc to me..Gizelle did the right thing by snapping at Dimpy.She was way too nice for the first 2 days.Believe me..If it was me..I wouldn't take it as much as Gizelle did.

People really need to look at themselves before passing judgement on others.Debina and Dimpy are classic examples of talking fools.

DB is fake ...In front she tries to be mahaan and inside the room, she talks about others ..

She is worse than dimpy...At least Dimpy is straightforward unlike a double faced DB.

Dead

valeyrieNinnzGmdesaithappygolucky-optimist-Samraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.