Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

</div>
<div>0672

I don't think any of them are evil. That's just going too far. Rude? Yes. But evil...?🤔0672They haven't murdered anyone, and for me that's the height of evil.

by humiliating,bullying and teasing they were mentally killing her thats why she lost all the patience.
If you pinch me,I will reply by pinching you...samely dimpi actions were followed by gizelle's reaction..
Dimpi is a human,she reacted against her husband when she was a victim of DV.The same way,gizelle reacted as she was a victim of bullying,I think you don't consider Gizelle as a human.
If somebody beat me up but he doesn't murdered me,then he is not an evil and I am not the victim ?I should wait until .he murders me ?
Going by this logic kidnappers and rapers are good soul becoz they don't kill everybody !
Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
don't agree with u...dimpy got what she deserved...if u can insult someone then she should accept insults...
all the personal digs about her lips n clothes,when she entered at debina the look she pass was an insult itself 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gizlle is far better than dimpy and debina.In debina's house seeing  gizelle in saree dimpy said like this saree only in group  dance those who r dancing behing will wear.Dimpy started the fight in the end she was telling gizlle to tell sorry.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Well yes gisele is not angel. She brought up no fashion sense and this and that. Also she kept.continuing the discussion next day literally going to other room pretending to bring drinks. So yes she is just human. And dimpy ans debina were bullies and insecure does not validate what she did. So I agree there with you janaki. However thats where my agreement ends.

U say she is vixtim of dv and Giselle shouldn't have said rahul is some rqndom guy. But recall dimpy herself gave her this chanfe when she said that in first episode that she did not even kbow who rahul was. If ypu say that yourself then others will.say that too, don't come qnd whine.

Secondly a lot of people goes.through different tough situations. Does not mean when u r being as a professional somewhere u bring that baggage in. Then behave with maturity and control. We come across different kinds of people in regular jobs as well. Does it mean we will let go of us for something someone said while we are on the job. This show is a competition and essentially a joh. They are getting paid for it. And dimpy herself started the whole deal. People living in glass houses should not throw stones at each other.

Lastly, debina and dimpy's behavior is inexplicable. But they did do some good thing as a host. Debina was quite a gopd host in terms of food prepared. I think we should become objective . We should not get carried.over by what they previously have done somewhere else or how she behaved somewhere totally unrelated to show. there is enough to critique them on this show only, lets not bring up what they have done somewhere 2 yrs bk.
Little_Mermaid. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Gezelle is human, she kept shut when both Dimpy and Debina made dirty remarks on her body, look and being her single... Why should she tolerate them? She has right to take stand and I agree who gave Dimpy and Debina right to talk about her dressing when them both wear much worse than her...

Infact I am impressed that Gezelle was shut all time and had this patient, many others who had slapped them both...

But it seems for some like hum kare to baltkaar aur doosre kare chamatkar...

well said zee agree with u
candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gizel is not at fault...i completely disagree...nothing is bigger than one's self respect...what giael gave in return was less...that D deserves more insultEdited by saishasingh - 11 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
While I agree that Gizelle is no angel...it's impossible to be one in the cut-throat industry she and the others belong to...I think Dimpy brought it on herself.

Heck, she even invited it. How many of you remember her telling Gizelle that her fault is that she doesn't stand up for herself or something like that?

Well, she did. Only, I wish it hadn't got so out of hand. At least, she had the grace to try and make up and even apologise for her behaviour.

The problem about Indian reality shows is that the makers believe they can survive only on a heavy diet of drama,...melodrama, nastiness, crying and nonsensical humour.

This show is totally off beam from the start. Indian hospitality is well-known. Aditi devo bhava is the norm and also the said aditi normally behaves well in the host's house.

I really cannot understand why the brains behind this show even thought that this show would work!

I personally can't identify with what's going on...here was I thinking that I'd learn something about cooking and presentation of food. All I see is nastiness and wars cooking and being presented before us!!😕
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
While thr r no angles Gizelle does come out as better person than Dimpy & maybe Debina as well ðŸ¤”
Akki_Kundal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the thing is that dimpy wants fame and she cant tolerate anyone getting attraction be it debina or gizella . giving 5 marks as if she be a master shef and gizella she is jelous . . so , just wanting popularity . this girl is 4 sure sick
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And to tell people that they have gotten plastic surgery done and their dressing is inappropriate is correct?!? she was also talking about her being single!!! 

If one likes taking swings at people they should be ready to take some back and then she also talked about Karanvir's SIL being in the swayamver in a negative manner - but he gave her a good answer!

She is the one who went to a show for popularity and married a guy she barely knew - that's partly her fault if she got into marital problems (not saying Rahul is an angel) 

For her everything is about popularity and attention, she thinks she is the best and no one else can be good. Thats the real reason she doesn't like Gizelle cause she was getting all the attention and Dimpy couldn't stand it.

Gizelle may be another person in real life who we may not even like, but from what they have shown on TV she is better than Dimpy 

Debina is an imbecile!!! and that too a Big one! she seems like those who would support anything ridiculous as long as its someone she knows, Even if she thought Gizelle was on the wrong side how can she say "bhaukti hai???" seriously ðŸ˜•

All 3 of them are very low - and only such people would call each other low class based on clothes and external appearances.

Post edited by the moderator
Edited by BlueSpirit - 11 years ago