Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Gizelle reacted because she was offended but she also threw away her ego and was ready to feed Dimpy with her own hands but even then Dimpy demanded an apology which Gizelle did give. Dimpy however never apologised and is still holding a grudge.

That's why I prefer Gizelle while not having a good impression of Dimpy now.

Infact Giezelle throw her ego away many times, being it at feeding Dimpy Kheer or apologize to Debina today, she proved being better person, but Dimpy and Debina's reaction are truely not worth praising, so rude...

..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Are u kidding me..? How long will one take it if you are constantly attacked and mocked..? I won't..
Gizelle had it from both of them and she was completely justified in snapping at Dimpy. Dimpy had no limits to her disgusting behavior.And Debina proved herself to be equally guilty by siding with Dimpy.
Not to mention..Gizelle even fed Dimpyy the Kheer..when that lady hardly deserved it. She even apologized to Debina who naturally couldn't take it that her friend was at fault. The worst part about Debina is..She was bitching about her guest inside the bedroom with her friend. And then she goes into the kitchen and pretends to be hurt How cool is that.? 😆

So acc to me..Gizelle did the right thing by snapping at Dimpy.She was way too nice for the first 2 days.Believe me..If it was me..I wouldn't take it as much as Gizelle did.

People really need to look at themselves before passing judgement on others.Debina and Dimpy are classic examples of talking fools.
Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 11 years ago
That means DB should have never bashed fans back when they said negative comments about her, right? At that time You were supporting for what DB did and how she is right blah blah, and now U are saying opposite to not say anything back as this make the matter worse ONLY To defend DB!!

Anything for DB after all!! In any way just defend her.

Double standards. 🤢

Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

Are u kidding me..? How long will one take it if you are constantly attacked and mocked..? I won't..
Gizelle had it from both of them and she was completely justified in snapping at Dimpy. Dimpy had no limits to her disgusting behavior.And Debina proved herself to be equally guilty by siding with Dimpy.
Not to mention..Gizelle even fed Dimpyy the Kheer..when that lady hardly deserved it. She even apologized to Debina who naturally couldn't take it that her friend was at fault. The worst part about Debina is..She was bitching about her guest inside the bedroom with her friend. And then she goes into the kitchen and pretends to be hurt How cool is that.? 😆

So acc to me..Gizelle did the right thing by snapping at Dimpy.She was way too nice for the first 2 days.Believe me..If it was me..I wouldn't take it as much as Gizelle did.

People really need to look at themselves before passing judgement on others.Debina and Dimpy are classic examples of talking fools.

DB is fake ...In front she tries to be mahaan and inside the room, she talks about others ..

She is worse than dimpy...At least Dimpy is straightforward unlike a double faced DB.

🤢
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cutieee1992

DB is fake ...In front she tries to be mahaan and inside the room, she talks about others ..

She is worse than dimpy...At least Dimpy is straightforward unlike a double faced DB.

🤢

Absolutely.She showed what she is worth by referring to Gizelle snapping as barking.She knew Gizelle was right at her own place..but she sides with Dimpy..Double standard again.
And then she goes and cries in the kitchen...which ofcourse was fake like everything she does...

And today she even doesn't leave amar out of it..How more can Dimpy adn Debina fall in one week..Both of them are totally right for each other... 😆
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

That means DB should have never bashed fans back when they said negative comments about her, right? At that time You were supporting for what DB did and how she is right blah blah, and now U are saying opposite to not say anything back as this make the matter worse ONLY To defend DB!!

Double standards. 🤢

👍🏼

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I think dimpy was at fault as soon as she entered she said the sari was lyk Dancers wearing something like that it was Bengali sari I have seen people wear in serials the exact kind two days her complain was she was wearing short dresses now when she wore sari she is insulting for that as well it's the way she said no one would have liked it like Amar said Giselle had kept everything inside for two days she must have said all that cos of anger but still made up at the end and gave her kheer and said sorry dimpy was way too childish even at KVB s she behaved the same way she also thought debina was not supporting her what's wrong with her
febinyusuff thumbnail
There can be different view points but no one gave right to insult any one.. Imagine yourself sititng in front of strangers.. coz rest of the crew were strangers to Gizzelle and DB and Dimpy passing comments on your dress, legs and lips. I wouldnt have tolerated for a second. Both of them were totally insecure.. and at last Gizelle lost it.. I wont blame her..
-Ratzz- thumbnail
gizzele is no angel true but dimpy debina was definitely worst than her
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Double standards. 🤢

Its not relevant for this show, whatever DB did previously cant being held against her here. Why bring up past issues? Discuss the show only!