RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't find Gizelle to be the culprit, but I do think it was pretty immature of her to make digs on Dimpy's marriage. I have worked with domestically abused women before and they are very insecure people, for a good reason too. We cannot point fingers at Dimpy's insecurity because despite her faults, she has suffered from marriage to Rahul. Her insecurity is to a point understandable, and Gizelle could have insulted her dressing style or her looks if she wanted, but to say Rahul was "a random guy" was pretty low class. One thing I cannot stand is to mock a lady who was domestically abused.

I don't think any of the ladies behaved well yesterday. Neither Dimpy, Debina, nor Gizelle were 100% innocent. Amar himself said both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved immaturely in their fight. Neither was bigger nor smaller. Both behaved equally low class. As for Debina, she should have supported both or neither. Her fault was that she took Dimpy's side. But Gizelle was definitely not innocent either. All three ladies of this show have behaved pretty poorly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Gezelle is human, she kept shut when both Dimpy and Debina made dirty remarks on her body, look and being her single... Why should she tolerate them? She has right to take stand and I agree who gave Dimpy and Debina right to talk about her dressing when them both wear much worse than her...

Infact I am impressed that Gezelle was shut all time and had this patient, many others who had slapped them both...

But it seems for some like hum kare to baltkaar aur doosre kare chamatkar...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
The fact that Gizelle was "provoked" isn't proper justification. Two wrongs don't make a right, and yesterday Gizelle proved herself to be just as immature as Dimpy. Any sympathy I felt for her was gone, though she did make it up a little by offering peace with Dimpy, the mature image I had of her is gone.

Gizelle could have complained to the PH of this show, since it's apparently not scripted. She should have gone to higher authority instead of lowering herself to Dimpy's standards.Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Again, a fan would only blame one person, keep it on, it showed only how u judge it 

stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

I don't find Gizelle to be the culprit, but I do think it was pretty immature of her to make digs on Dimpy's marriage. I have worked with domestically abused women before and they are very insecure people, for a good reason too. We cannot point fingers at Dimpy's insecurity because despite her faults, she has suffered from marriage to Rahul. Her insecurity is to a point understandable, and Gizelle could have insulted her dressing style or her looks if she wanted, but to say Rahul was "a random guy" was pretty low class. One thing I cannot stand is to mock a lady who was domestically abused.

I don't think any of the ladies behaved well yesterday. Neither Dimpy, Debina, nor Gizelle were 100% innocent. Amar himself said both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved immaturely in their fight. Neither was bigger nor smaller. Both behaved equally low class. As for Debina, she should have supported both or neither. Her fault was that she took Dimpy's side. But Gizelle was definitely not innocent either. All three ladies of this show have behaved pretty poorly.

I agree to most of what you said but not all of it. I sincerely feel Dimpy provoked Gizelle and thats why giz gave it to her. If dimpy has enough guts to make fun of others and pass low class comments, she should as well be able to stand it herself.domestic abuse, is nowhere related to how you behave with others. On the contrary i feel insecure people would indulge more in talking behind the backs rather than openly insulting anybody. 

And i do agree with Giz's question, when these gals agreed to come on Swayamvar, rahul was a just a random stranger, so how do they agree for it. Infact i would have asked that myself..what has Dimpy achieved of her own without Mahajan surname. I dont think she even m anaged to get print ad.

Am not supporting Giz or anything but Dimpy started it and Giz eventually played along.🥱
Edited by stardust2011 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Again, a fan would only blame one person, keep it on, it showed only how u judge it 

You're not doing the same? Tell me how exactly you have been liberal-minded the past few days? You find fault only with Dimpy and Debina, and think Gizelle is an angel. If you were truly liberal, you would recognize her faults too.
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
y wouldn't gizelle react to dress comment made by dimpy??? she is no sati savitri,,
i would have slapped anyone who would dare humiliate me!!
gizele is no angel but a better human being than dimpy n debina!!

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okay I agree that coz the show ain't 'scripted' Gizelle should have gone to the PH however Dimpy has been taking digs at her since the day she met her.

This was right no matter how your life is your doing this as a show and you shouldn't let your personal life come in the way. Also that ain't an excuse either.

And You're right Debina shud have been with both of em or neither of em.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes,she is not an angel but she is not that evil like some of others,she is a human and she has some flaws but she is not OTT,dual face..she reacts when someone is really crossing the line,I must say she is better than the bullies.
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Gizelle was OVERTLY provoked.  

Domestic violence does not give anyone a free pass to behave badly with others.  Go and seek counselling, until you are better to mingle with general society.  Debina and Dimpy are BULLIES, plain and simple. 

Standing up to bullies is commendable.  I applaud Gizelle for it.  She is showi g the viewers that one should not take bullying lying down.  What good would complaining behind the scenes to the PH do?  Kudos to Gizelle for standing up to these two cheap women who have come to Mumbai to find their fortune but cannot leave their intrinsic dirty mindsets behind.