Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I don't find Gizelle to be the culprit, but I do think it was pretty immature of her to make digs on Dimpy's marriage. I have worked with domestically abused women before and they are very insecure people, for a good reason too. We cannot point fingers at Dimpy's insecurity because despite her faults, she has suffered from marriage to Rahul. Her insecurity is to a point understandable, and Gizelle could have insulted her dressing style or her looks if she wanted, but to say Rahul was "a random guy" was pretty low class. One thing I cannot stand is to mock a lady who was domestically abused.

I don't think any of the ladies behaved well yesterday. Neither Dimpy, Debina, nor Gizelle were 100% innocent. Amar himself said both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved immaturely in their fight. Neither was bigger nor smaller. Both behaved equally low class. As for Debina, she should have supported both or neither. Her fault was that she took Dimpy's side. But Gizelle was definitely not innocent either. All three ladies of this show have behaved pretty poorly.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklamshamidashuziampriyankaLeadNitrateaanyakunatSofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gizelle is no angel" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Gezelle is human, she kept shut when both Dimpy and Debina made dirty remarks on her body, look and being her single... Why should she tolerate them? She has right to take stand and I agree who gave Dimpy and Debina right to talk about her dressing when them both wear much worse than her...

Infact I am impressed that Gezelle was shut all time and had this patient, many others who had slapped them both...

But it seems for some like hum kare to baltkaar aur doosre kare chamatkar...

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksbeing_human_SKSjparkerfanashuziampriyanka-Rachel-aahhhgoodluck1meghana1reddypreetianand21kirinswathibalanprana9afreen13tennis2009_Aishwarya_BlueSpiritAnyahbanglesadi1986valeyrielamboonavarsumreenveduShehnaz.KVAZ2011stressreliefnigellaUSManeetianPicasso9orchid70archangelAnu_RSmritiKatha_Darling_shine_brightAngadzgirl-optimist---Yashi--simplypurplekhoslakadhoklaDANGGGpieryrose--Wingless--VintageWineromiosugar1ChingaariGundayVedantdeboleena.manna-WhiteGirl-Little_Mermaid.RolzzLadyDabangg-Kina-maanluvsgeetSofnaMischiefManagedSamraat_92Arnav90

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
The fact that Gizelle was "provoked" isn't proper justification. Two wrongs don't make a right, and yesterday Gizelle proved herself to be just as immature as Dimpy. Any sympathy I felt for her was gone, though she did make it up a little by offering peace with Dimpy, the mature image I had of her is gone.

Gizelle could have complained to the PH of this show, since it's apparently not scripted. She should have gone to higher authority instead of lowering herself to Dimpy's standards.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 31 January 2013 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklampari_roxxaanyakunat

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Again, a fan would only blame one person, keep it on, it showed only how u judge it Wacko

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Sjparkerfan-Rachel-lamboonavar_Aishwarya_Picasso9fiona18-optimist-_Darling_DANGGGAngadzgirlmaanluvsgeetSofnapieryroseVintageWineSamraat_92

stardust2011

stardust2011

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ouch
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I don't find Gizelle to be the culprit, but I do think it was pretty immature of her to make digs on Dimpy's marriage. I have worked with domestically abused women before and they are very insecure people, for a good reason too. We cannot point fingers at Dimpy's insecurity because despite her faults, she has suffered from marriage to Rahul. Her insecurity is to a point understandable, and Gizelle could have insulted her dressing style or her looks if she wanted, but to say Rahul was "a random guy" was pretty low class. One thing I cannot stand is to mock a lady who was domestically abused.

I don't think any of the ladies behaved well yesterday. Neither Dimpy, Debina, nor Gizelle were 100% innocent. Amar himself said both Dimpy and Gizelle behaved immaturely in their fight. Neither was bigger nor smaller. Both behaved equally low class. As for Debina, she should have supported both or neither. Her fault was that she took Dimpy's side. But Gizelle was definitely not innocent either. All three ladies of this show have behaved pretty poorly.

I agree to most of what you said but not all of it. I sincerely feel Dimpy provoked Gizelle and thats why giz gave it to her. If dimpy has enough guts to make fun of others and pass low class comments, she should as well be able to stand it herself.domestic abuse, is nowhere related to how you behave with others. On the contrary i feel insecure people would indulge more in talking behind the backs rather than openly insulting anybody. 

And i do agree with Giz's question, when these gals agreed to come on Swayamvar, rahul was a just a random stranger, so how do they agree for it. Infact i would have asked that myself..what has Dimpy achieved of her own without Mahajan surname. I dont think she even m anaged to get print ad.

Am not supporting Giz or anything but Dimpy started it and Giz eventually played along.Sleepy

Edited by stardust2011 - 31 January 2013 at 11:35am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Sjparkerfan-Rachel-aahhhpreetianand21goodluck1kirinBlueSpiritbanglesadi1986valeyrieShehnaz.KPicasso9melfnsNinnzGmSmritiKathaChingaaripieryrosedeboleena.mannaSamraat_92

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Again, a fan would only blame one person, keep it on, it showed only how u judge it Wacko

You're not doing the same? Tell me how exactly you have been liberal-minded the past few days? You find fault only with Dimpy and Debina, and think Gizelle is an angel. If you were truly liberal, you would recognize her faults too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12aanyakunatshubhika124

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
y wouldn't gizelle react to dress comment made by dimpy??? she is no sati savitri,,
i would have slapped anyone who would dare humiliate me!!
gizele is no angel but a better human being than dimpy n debina!!

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksSjparkerfanbeing_human_SK-Rachel-preetianand21goodluck1kirinafreen13_Aishwarya_valeyrielamboonavarbanglesShehnaz.Kstressrelieforchid70Picasso9archangelTinkerbell5NinnzGmkhoslakadhoklaDANGGG_Darling_-optimist-SmritiKatha-Kina-maanluvsgeetCandYlicious_SSofnaMischiefManagedChingaari--Wingless--VintageWinedeboleena.mannapieryroseSamraat_92

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Okay I agree that coz the show ain't 'scripted' Gizelle should have gone to the PH however Dimpy has been taking digs at her since the day she met her.

This was right no matter how your life is your doing this as a show and you shouldn't let your personal life come in the way. Also that ain't an excuse either.

And You're right Debina shud have been with both of em or neither of em.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.