Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@vishnu:  It is not a blooper.

It is not this chaka-choor (hope i got this word right) matka that Bhabho was mending yesterday.  It was some other one that was in the kitchen but what's the use...she broke it again.

Nice pic...indicating something...hope it is Bhabho's thoughts/plans backfiring on her.

Edited by b2011 - 01 February 2013 at 2:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya_DBvish.naren-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*** Good going Sandy *** (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
@Bharathi Akka...!! Thanku-wanku! 

Yeah Bhabho is guilty-wilty!! she is confused...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAIBALROUTH

Mrs_Ojha

Groupbie

Mrs_Ojha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
I think that CVs are trying to show an ideal bahu, who will never say a bad word to her MIL, even if she is evil and torturing her. I don't think that this is a realistic situation. An educated bahu would never submit herself willingly to humiliation, torture and injustice. That's why I find this series right now very frustrating and unbelievable. Also, the episode with Bhabo buying pots and breaking one as an example was quite nonsensical. This woman belongs now to a mental institution. She is not very realistic with her behaviour.
I have been watching the series since the Singapore thread only, so I don't know much about what happened before (unfortunately), but what is happening with Bhabo-Sandhya is quite illogical and I don't like it at all in which direction this series is going to...

SAIBALROUTH

Diya_DB

Goldie

Diya_DB

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
nice post and awesome pic Thumbs Up
i really liked what bhabho said about sandhya, that she has her own principles which she will never deviate from. that's what made me like her in the first place, her principled nature. i became her fan when she told preeti's husband amit ji that 'no matter what others do, i will never choose the wrong path' (when he says that it might be easier to bail out bhabho from jail, if they bribe a certain officer).

SAIBALROUTH

Post Reply New Post

Go to top