Users

Frequent Posters

SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: wish.naren

Thanks for the post Saibal Da...!!😳😳

I just finished watching in Star Player!!😃

Let me say that the episode was so so perfectly taken...!!👏

1, Sandhya accepting the challenge, but with a deep heart and thought in her mind...!!! and with full affection for the family!!!😳😳😳 Wow!! she really thought in such a small moment??😲😲 I would have been in gloom-doom if I was her!!!😕 

2, Bhabha'sa was happy! he thought for a moment that everything is gonna be alright! 😊 Bhabho would say "fine" and accept n receive Sandhya's respect for her n family as the return to accepting 3 mistake challenge...!!😳

3, well Bhabho has gone a step further! but I would say Bhabho is still confused,🥱 she dunno what she is doing! she looks worried, she knows everyone almost by heart...!! 
(i felt so, i shall explain...!!😳)

4, everyone is still in shock!! (except meenu..) 

Chavi/Mohit is worried just for tame sake!! not really for SurYa!! Chaturi/Bhabha'sa is totally worried...!! Vikram is confused and feeling terrible for total family!! I loved the picturisation of the aangan drama again...!!👏 (i'm sure you don't need the description of Sooraj'sa's reactions...!!😳😳)

5, everyone left slowly and then college was shown with moonlight..! good take by the crew...!!⭐️⭐️

6, Many including Bharathi Akka, Niruba Di commented Bhabho turning into something evil, sharing the details with Meenu!!

but let me say that Bhabho is desp!😕 she is like lost in thoughts and feeling guilty for utilising the good deeds of Sandhya to defeat her?!!! or something like that...!! else why did she broke the pot with her hand!!! isn't a show of guilty!!! like she is so feeling about pathetic about all this??,...
a sign of second thoughts! may be??...😊

as par with Meenu shown running away was shown since, meenu felt vulnerable about hearing about herself as the witch in the family!!!😆😛

Now lets say that she is opening up a little bit, but not since she has to, but she need to! may be she consider, Meenu as wishing the defeat of Sandhya! or since she knows that Bhabha'sa is biased for SurYa?!! like an unconscious speaking..!! or so??😲

7,..!!!!⭐️⭐️ this is the best of all...!! as Bhabho is describing the Greatness and Ideals of Sandhya!! she is actually doing the same..!!!😳😳 in Ajmer...!!! right? it was shown one after the other...!! 👏👏 superb from CVs...!!! ⭐️⭐️

8, Swami Ji is playing slow...!! but like Sindu mentioned, Malati Ma'am reply is confusing me too...!!!😕

9, I like POV from AMi Di...!!

In my perception, Bhabho also taught us wonderful lesson again to not carry away with emotions when you take up challenge.. "

10, as far as the precap! its kinda expected na...!!😳😳

11, Last but not the least: Bhabho is actually proud of Sandhya's ideals? but sad about her pursuing the dream of IPS! thats it...??!! huh...! think people think...!!😳😳 else why should she mention Meenu's deeds and compared it with Sandhya!! 😲 don't u think she is guilty for making manipulating one's good deeds in favor for herself?🥱

here is the virtual pic of that:

the only thing that stands between Bhabho n Sandhya is the dream of Sandhya n dream of Bhabho! and the 3 mistake challenge!! 

here is the pic that captivated me in the episode!! well taken...!!⭐️⭐️

Bhabho's confused/guilty filled reaction! and Meenu with a jar (iss genie inside??😆😉)

A blooper?? : the pot was shattered into pieces!! how did Bhabho mended it?😆

p.s. I'm missing chotu!! again...!!😳

Thanks for the detailed analysis, loved every bit of it 😳 😳
Its always a pleasure reading the analysis, makes me think of the episode all over again and many thanks for adding pics as well Vishnu Da. 😳

Agreed bhabo is a bit confused about what would happen in case Sandhya wins the challenge, she hasn't quite thought of it in such way and she is over-confident of her victory 😆

Let's wait and watch how the game unfolds 😳

Revealing the mystery of Swami ji will be the 1st mistake of Sandhya I guess 😕

Like you I am missing Chotu too 😊
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

Saibal  bro  a  very  good  post  and " never  say  die"  pic  quite  good 😃.This  is  much  needed  4  Sandy  as  well  as  4  us  viewers  😆.Bhabo  seemed  like  a  villian  2  me  much  after  her  Beedini's  failure  and  waiting  for  the  moment  of  Sandy's  defeat.The  hilarious  part  in  today's  episode  4  me  was  Bhabo  dialogue  2  Meena that  if  she  were  2  throw  useless  things  from  the  house  then  Meena  would  be  the  1  that  she  would  have  2  throw  first  😆.Bhabo  seemed  in  a  fighting  mode not  even  ready  2  care in  the  aagan  when  Sandhya told  that  she  always  took  Bhabo  as  her  mother  and  she  needed  a  place  in her  heart  no  matter  what  the  outcome  of  the  challenge  is.Loved  Sandhya's  stand  and  clearly  xpressed  her  views  in  front  of  Babaji.The  side  by  side  scene  of  Babaji  with  Sandy  and  Bhabo  with  Meena  indicates  that  maybe  Sandy's  involvement in  Babaji's  matter  would  be  her  1st  mistake  in  the  eyes  of  Bhabo.

Thanks a lot dear for the encouragement and thanks for sharing your views 😊
yeah that dialogue was quite hilarious and bhabo put meena in her place with that one dialogue 😆
Sandhya now treats bhabo-bhabasa as her parents so it is natural that she won't go on a war-footing with them but bhabo is seemingly over-confident and never even thought about the matter that what will happen in case she loses the challenge, so gave a confusing answer to Sandhya 😉 😛 Seems like bhabo wants to win this challenge at any cost 😆
I am actually smiling on thinking about bhabo's condition after she loses this  😉
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: b2011

I am not liking the portrayal of Bhabho like a typical vamp (particularly dialogues, explaining her thoughts to Meena, breaking of the pots) in the last two episodes.

Have to agree with the above
sweetycutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful post dada..!!👍🏼
Loved Sandhya's Never give up attitude..!!!👏⭐️
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@vishnu:  It is not a blooper.

It is not this chaka-choor (hope i got this word right) matka that Bhabho was mending yesterday.  It was some other one that was in the kitchen but what's the use...she broke it again.

Nice pic...indicating something...hope it is Bhabho's thoughts/plans backfiring on her.
Edited by b2011 - 11 years ago
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Bharathi Akka...!! Thanku-wanku! 

Yeah Bhabho is guilty-wilty!! she is confused...!!
Mrs_Ojha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that CVs are trying to show an ideal bahu, who will never say a bad word to her MIL, even if she is evil and torturing her. I don't think that this is a realistic situation. An educated bahu would never submit herself willingly to humiliation, torture and injustice. That's why I find this series right now very frustrating and unbelievable. Also, the episode with Bhabo buying pots and breaking one as an example was quite nonsensical. This woman belongs now to a mental institution. She is not very realistic with her behaviour.
I have been watching the series since the Singapore thread only, so I don't know much about what happened before (unfortunately), but what is happening with Bhabo-Sandhya is quite illogical and I don't like it at all in which direction this series is going to...
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post and awesome pic 👍🏼
i really liked what bhabho said about sandhya, that she has her own principles which she will never deviate from. that's what made me like her in the first place, her principled nature. i became her fan when she told preeti's husband amit ji that 'no matter what others do, i will never choose the wrong path' (when he says that it might be easier to bail out bhabho from jail, if they bribe a certain officer).