Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Poseidon

IF-Rockerz

Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

Originally posted by shmurr

Debina Bonnerjee, it's highly the nakhra and insecurity queen, telling about Karanvir's kheer, mine is very good, but his not less bad, now Why u bring urs? Stop being so much in love with urself Pinch

The way Gizelle told about Dimpy and Debina being Maha pakao and Maha nakhra, goes well with them...

omg i totally agree with you what was the point to bring up her kheer and compare it to karanvir's totally stupid and uncalled for and that 15 min self monologue or that item number at her own houseDead. At first i used to feel really sorry and sympathetic for her cuz so many people hate on her but now i know it wasnt jus cuz she was gurmeets wife...she actually has a really horrid personality and is damn insecure and lacks respect as well. She was worse than dimpy on the show atleast dimpy was upfront with her Gizele hate. 

anyways im just really disappointed in the type of person she is

Why would anyone hate her coz of Gurmeet? It's only imagination of her fans and she got this idea of this coz of her insecurity... She herself made ppl hate and dislike her..

Which monologue?... I always knew how she is, but some ppl think that ppl doesn't stand her coz of Gurmeet or Geet, which is untrue...

The most pathetic and immature thing that she always blame Geet fans...

Dude i used to think it was cuz some people wanted gurmeet to marry a certain co-actress so they hated debina but now i know for a fact all that crap was rubbish...she has got an horriable personality that makes any sane person hate on her. wonder wat gurmeets sees in her... guess people r right love is blind

The episode today where karanvir asks the wats ur message to all the women while having dessert and gizele gave a really good message and next its debina's turn and she has a 15 min monologue about herself (what i do, the cloths i wear to college, ectLOL)

i actually feel sorry for the geet fans they r always getting blamed for nothingEmbarrassed

I am myself a huge fan of GurTi, but I would not dislike a person only coz of this, it's so stupid to ever dislike a person coz of this only... I always disliked Debina coz of her behaviours and how she is in real life, she always been so fake... I interacted with her myself, she is so rude and love to hear praises only about her...
Gurmeet is trapped, don't ask me how, as I can't discuss this here...
Debina always like to talk about herself, it's not a new thing... 

By the way, I am a female, not dude, lol...

lolz sorry i actually have a bad habit of calling everyone (guys and gals) dude so its like my freudian slipLOL
Well i guess now i know the real reason why she is low on fans and gets major hate...awww poor gurmeet he should do a punar vivah in real lifeSmile

ps. were u a former debina fan that you went to meet her?LOL

Ewww, I had never been her fan, but my work requires to interact with such ppl Sleepy

I didn't meet her, I talked with her, beside in my work, I never mix favorite, it's my professional space...

loved ur reactionLOL
 you really seem to have some undying love for mrs chaudhry
aww that sucks u had to interview debina u should have asked her some  controversial  questionsLOL it would have been a fun read for people
ps im guessing ur a reporter LOL was i right?   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 7)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.