India-Forums

Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 6)

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shmurr

Originally posted by Zee_News

Debina Bonnerjee, it's highly the nakhra and insecurity queen, telling about Karanvir's kheer, mine is very good, but his not less bad, now Why u bring urs? Stop being so much in love with urself Pinch

The way Gizelle told about Dimpy and Debina being Maha pakao and Maha nakhra, goes well with them...

omg i totally agree with you what was the point to bring up her kheer and compare it to karanvir's totally stupid and uncalled for and that 15 min self monologue or that item number at her own houseDead. At first i used to feel really sorry and sympathetic for her cuz so many people hate on her but now i know it wasnt jus cuz she was gurmeets wife...she actually has a really horrid personality and is damn insecure and lacks respect as well. She was worse than dimpy on the show atleast dimpy was upfront with her Gizele hate. 

anyways im just really disappointed in the type of person she is

Why would anyone hate her coz of Gurmeet? It's only imagination of her fans and she got this idea of this coz of her insecurity... She herself made ppl hate and dislike her..

Which monologue?... I always knew how she is, but some ppl think that ppl doesn't stand her coz of Gurmeet or Geet, which is untrue...

The most pathetic and immature thing that she always blame Geet fans...

Edited by Zee_News - 01 February 2013 at 5:24pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmmaanluvsgeetInvisible_WingsSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Poseidon IF-Rockerz
Poseidon
Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Debina Bonnerjee, it's highly the nakhra and insecurity queen, telling about Karanvir's kheer, mine is very good, but his not less bad, now Why u bring urs? Stop being so much in love with urself Pinch

The way Gizelle told about Dimpy and Debina being Maha pakao and Maha nakhra, goes well with them...

omg i totally agree with you what was the point to bring up her kheer and compare it to karanvir's totally stupid and uncalled for and that 15 min self monologue or that item number at her own houseDead. At first i used to feel really sorry and sympathetic for her cuz so many people hate on her but now i know it wasnt jus cuz she was gurmeets wife...she actually has a really horrid personality and is damn insecure and lacks respect as well. She was worse than dimpy on the show atleast dimpy was upfront with her Gizele hate. 

Why would anyone hate her coz of Gurmeet? It's only imagination of her fans and she got this idea of this coz of her insecurity... She herself made ppl hate and dislike her..

Which monologue?... I always knew how she is, but some ppl think that ppl doesn't stand her coz of Gurmeet or Geet, which is untrue...

Dude i used to think it was cuz some people wanted gurmeet to marry a certain co-actress so they hated debina but now i know for a fact all that crap was rubbish...she has got an horriable personality that makes any sane person hate on her. wonder wat gurmeets sees in her... guess people r right love is blind

The episode today where karanvir asks the wats ur message to all the women while having dessert and gizele gave a really good message and next its debina's turn and she has a 15 min monologue about herself (what i do, the cloths i wear to college, ectLOL)

i actually feel sorry for the geet fans they r always getting blamed for nothingEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ddrocksNinnzGmmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Dude i used to think it was cuz some people wanted gurmeet to marry a certain co-actress so they hated debina but now i know for a fact all that crap was rubbish...she has got an horriable personality that makes any sane person hate on her. wonder wat gurmeets sees in her... guess people r right love is blind

The episode today where karanvir asks the wats ur message to all the women while having dessert and gizele gave a really good message and next its debina's turn and she has a 15 min monologue about herself (what i do, the cloths i wear to college, ectLOL)

i actually feel sorry for the geet fans they r always getting blamed for nothingEmbarrassed

I am myself a huge fan of GurTi, but I would not dislike a person only coz of this, it's so stupid to ever dislike a person coz of this only... I always disliked Debina coz of her behaviours and how she is in real life, she always been so fake... I interacted with her myself, she is so rude and love to hear praises only about herself...
Gurmeet is trapped, don't ask me how, as I can't discuss this here...
Debina always like to talk about herself, it's not a new thing... 

By the way, I am a female, not dude, lol...

Edited by Zee_News - 01 February 2013 at 6:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuNinnzGmmaanluvsgeet

Poseidon IF-Rockerz
Poseidon
Poseidon

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

I am myself a huge fan of GurTi, but I would not dislike a person only coz of this, it's so stupid to ever dislike a person coz of this only... I always disliked Debina coz of her behaviours and how she is in real life, she always been so fake... I interacted with her myself, she is so rude and love to hear praises only about her...

lolz sorry i actually have a bad habit of calling everyone (guys and gals) dude so its like my freudian slipLOL
Well i guess now i know the real reason why she is low on fans and gets major hate...awww poor gurmeet he should do a punar vivah in real lifeSmile

ps. were u a former debina fan that you went to meet her?LOL

NinnzGmmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

I am myself a huge fan of GurTi, but I would not dislike a person only coz of this, it's so stupid to ever dislike a person coz of this only... I always disliked Debina coz of her behaviours and how she is in real life, she always been so fake... I interacted with her myself, she is so rude and love to hear praises only about her...

lolz sorry i actually have a bad habit of calling everyone (guys and gals) dude so its like my freudian slipLOL
Well i guess now i know the real reason why she is low on fans and gets major hate...awww poor gurmeet he should do a punar vivah in real lifeSmile

ps. were u a former debina fan that you went to meet her?LOL

Ewww, I had never been her fan, but my work requires to interact with such ppl Sleepy

I didn't meet her, I talked with her, beside in my work, I never mix favorite, it's my professional space...

Edited by Zee_News - 01 February 2013 at 6:27pm

MaankigopiMadhuNinnzGmmaanluvsgeet

aditiprem Senior Member
aditiprem
aditiprem

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
giselle should have slapped  debina infront of camera.

Till today I couldn't understand how gurmeet loves her so madly. Can't he see her evilness . Hope god open his eyes and gurmeet should kick that lady . I know that day won't come as she is too intelligent  and puts blame on others and he loves her truly.

abinash079 IF-Stunnerz
abinash079
abinash079

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

giselle should have slapped  debina infront of camera.

Till today I couldn't understand how gurmeet loves her so madly. Can't he see her evilness . Hope god open his eyes and gurmeet should kick that lady . I know that day won't come as she is too intelligent  and puts blame on others and he loves her truly.

my frnd i can only say jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi and u r intelligent enough to think what i meanWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fiona18

sumreen Senior Member
sumreen
sumreen

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
debina n dimpy were disgusting

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index