Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

itu761

itu761

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
The way Gizelle told about Dimpy and Debina being Maha pakao and Maha nakhra, goes well with them...Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhuNinnzGmMohabbateinnmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
that pati wala coment by gizele was best n the maha pakao was perfect title

_Aishwarya_NinnzGmMohabbateinnmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
She is full or her self.. Poor girl has to much inscurity. 

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

How can she let go of a chance to praise herself..? Thats not her nature you know... She is born to boast about herself...
She finds Gizelle unworthy of talking about her marriage and her hubby...
But she considers herself to be wise enough to take digs at Gizelle and Amar by saing " Oh U look like a newly married couple " Wacko WHAT CRAP..!!

Get a life woman.!! Y are u dragging a happily married man into ur cheap ways of taking digs at others.If u can't talk good..Then shut it...

But if u have the habit of giving shit..then have the habit of taking it back...

And she really felt there was a need to compare her kheer with KVB's..Ahh.!!! Someone can't change..no matter what happens...Insecure as she is..Like always.!! D'oh

Amar is married too, she always thinks of herself... As If she is saati savitri Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4ever-Rachel-maanluvsgeetSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
ROFL  i always disliked Debina.. and well Dimpy is a gone case from the start lol... 

but Debina showed her tru colours once again on national tv...

debina is selfish.. n she can't connect with people who dont think like her... she is one of those ppl who dont want to create new friendships.. n boost her morale by putting others down ...

in PPTW she couldnt take care of other ppls kids bcus they werent her own blood.. n same thing in this show.. she mocks gizelle cus she's not her friend..

disgusting way to link amar and gizelle.. n when gizelle mentions gurmeet.. debina says don't talk about my husband.. loll.. like who r u without gurmeet anyways.. ROFLROFL

MaankigopiMadhu_sasi_NinnzGmDebo_AfghanmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshkkZaadi-

ROFL  i always disliked Debina.. and well Dimpy is a gone case from the start lol... 

debina is selfish.. n she can't connect with people who dont think like her... she is one of those ppl who dont want to create new friendships.. n boost her morale by putting others down ...

in PPTW she couldnt take care of other ppls kids bcus they werent her own blood.. n same thing in this show.. she mocks gizelle cus she's not her friend..

disgusting way to link amar and gizelle.. n when gizelle mentions gurmeet.. debina says don't talk about my husband.. loll.. like who r u without gurmeet anyways.. ROFLROFL

Amar is too married, Why she did link him? Such a selfish woman is Debina Pinch

-Rachel-simplypurplemaanluvsgeetSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

I didn't get it either...
Y did she feel there was a need to drag him into it...
And watch her get defensive when Gizelle talked about her marriage...

What a self obsessed person.. Thumbs Down

MadhuMGian4ever-Rachel-NinnzGmmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by Zee_News

I didn't get it either...
Y did she feel there was a need to drag him into it...
And watch her get defensive when Gizelle talked about her marriage...

What a self obsessed person.. Thumbs Down

She is only showing her true colours... Truth is not hidden...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4ever-Rachel-NinnzGmMohabbateinnmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92..AnushaGeet..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.