Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Why does Dimpy and Debina feel that single girls are a soft target?  Even in the first episode they discussed Gizelle's relationship status as if marriage is the ultimate prize.  Ragini Khanna tried the same trick with Nigaar when she reacted in shocked expressions about Nigaar's 7 year single status.  What's the big deal?  They act and dress so modern but their thinking is so archaic.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102MaankigopiMadhuanne_shirleyvaleyriebanglesdipali13orchid70simplypurple--Yashi--maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Height of nakhra and insecurity (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Seriously i was like girl who asked about yours?... they told to judge his...
then i realized she gets top ranking in case of insecurity...
Gezele gave best titles to them...

hey one doubt they were talking about marriage and second marriage thing...what was that it was not clear can anyone tell?
my guess on the marriage thing: Paraphrased of course Smile
DEBINA was trying to mock and make fun of Gizelle by implying she's cheap and she was trying to link her with Amar by saying Amar and Gizelle look like they are just married.  So Gizelle retorted that Debina and Amar would make a better couple.  DEBINA did not like being told that and reminded Gizelle that she is married, so Gizelle reminded Debina that Amar is also married and is someone's husband so how can you talk about him like that.   Debina did not like the fact that she got her come uppance.  Debina likes to dish it out but can't take itBig smile

yeah now i get it...thanks...
why she unnecessary wants to even pull amar in this...and that to about marriage...she felt bad about gizele talking about her husband but wont amar wife feel bad... disgusting remark...

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 31 January 2013 at 11:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-dipali13maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Seriously i was like girl who asked about yours?... they told to judge his...
then i realized she gets top ranking in case of insecurity...
Gezele gave best titles to them...

hey one doubt they were talking about marriage and second marriage thing...what was that it was not clear can anyone tell?
my guess on the marriage thing: Paraphrased of course Smile
DEBINA was trying to mock and make fun of Gizelle by implying she's cheap and she was trying to link her with Amar by saying Amar and Gizelle look like they are just married.  So Gizelle retorted that Debina and Amar would make a better couple.  DEBINA did not like being told that and reminded Gizelle that she is married, so Gizelle reminded Debina that Amar is also married and is someone's husband so how can you talk about him like that.   Debina did not like the fact that she got her come uppance.  Debina likes to dish it out but can't take itBig smile

Why Debina would feel hurt at it? She is not like a saati savitri type... But yeah, she is always showing what she is not... I feel more it's insult for Amar, not Debina... He has manner, but not she...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13maanluvsgeetSamraat_92

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
bingo i thought the same,,
debina is one proud female,, when ever i have some across her interviews i have seen her only boasting about herself!!
she could have plainly said KVB's kheer was good!! by comparing she clearly showed how insecure debina can get for a small thing like kheer!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Aishwarya_dipali13NinnzGmmaanluvsgeetSamraat_92

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
KVB compared her Kheer to his mother's Kheer as well. LOL LOL LOL

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Missed a bit of the beginning of tonight's episode but I think Dimpy has been acting extremely snooty from the last few episodes. She comments on Gizelle's sari & dress sense & Debina joined in which was disappointing. Dimpy expected Debina to throw her out. But Gizelle was mature enough to feed her kheer at the end of the night. Also, I was pretty shocked when Dimpy gave her "friend" the lowest scores for the night. 

Dimpy was childish and continued it in today's episode by annoying Karanvir and refusing to eat in one thali. She can eat from one section of the thali. It doesn't make your food jhoota. From the preview it seems Dimpy continues her animosity tomorrow as well. She keeps taunting Gizelle but expects her to not get upset & when Gizelle said something in response she had started to cry. It's a two way street. If you want others to be respectful, you should also be respectful.

Out of these people, I only know Amar, Karanvir & Dimpy. But due to Dimpy's taunts, I'm liking Gizelle. Karanvir is funny but his entertainment was not entertainment. Maybe if he did a dance like Debina while people got their feet massaged, it would be more entertaining?

Picasso9dipali13KhatamKahani

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Debina, Dimpy, Andy, Ragini all showed their true colours, they are tv icons but people are now going to see their low life personalities 

changumangu123Picasso9simplypurple

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
How can she let go of a chance to praise herself..? Thats not her nature you know... She is born to boast about herself...
She finds Gizelle unworthy of talking about her marriage and her hubby...
But she considers herself to be worthy enough to take digs at Gizelle and Amar by saying " Oh U look like a newly married couple " WackoWacko WHAT CRAP..!!

Get a life woman.!! Y are u dragging a happily married man into ur cheap ways of taking digs at others.If u can't talk good..Then shut it...

But if u have the habit of giving shit..then have the habit of taking it back...

And she really felt there was a need to compare her kheer with KVB's..Ahh.!!! Someone can't change..no matter what happens...Insecure as she is..Like always.!! D'oh

Edited by -AnushaGurtian- - 01 February 2013 at 4:12pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MadhuMGian4ever-Rachel-MaankigopiMadhuPicasso9orchid70NinnzGmsimplypurpledesaitmaanluvsgeet-WhiteGirl-Samraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.