Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Debina Bonnerjee, it's highly the nakhra and insecurity queen, telling about Karanvir's kheer, mine is very good, but his not less bad, now Why u bring urs? Stop being so much in love with urself Pinch

The way Gizelle told about Dimpy and Debina being Maha pakao and Maha nakhra, goes well with them...

Edited by Zee_News - 31 January 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

tiklampriya102ddrockssarun78being_human_SKMadhuMGian4everiampriyanka-Rachel-foreigneertulip1234tharu23ojas143changumangu123Only4Dilishgreatsaleen_Aishwarya_MaankigopiMadhuT4YY4B4adi1986vedusumreendipali13--khush--stressrelieffiona18Picasso9irene_corchid70paradigmmasaf57NinnzGmbinimotiPastelBeautyPoseidon--Yashi--desaitshivani003SmritiKathaAngadzgirlsoni595Sofnabubblygal1711ChingaariInvisible_Wings-WhiteGirl-Little_Mermaid.LadyDabanggjaspreetm2815maanluvsgeetVintageWineMohabbateinnsparkle2985GodhuliLogonArnav90Samraat_92carisma2Baingan..AnushaGeet..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Height of nakhra and insecurity" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Seriously i was like girl who asked about yours?... they told to judge his...
then i realized she gets top ranking in case of insecurity...
Gezele gave best titles to them...

hey one doubt they were talking about marriage and second marriage thing...what was that it was not clear can anyone tell?

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 31 January 2013 at 11:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MaankigopiMadhu_Aishwarya_irene_c--khush--Debo_AfghanChingaarimaanluvsgeet-WhiteGirl-VintageWine

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun78valeyrieMaankigopiMadhunayhajirene_corchid70stressreliefdipali13--khush--NinnzGmMohabbateinnVintageWine-WhiteGirl-ChingaariLadyDabanggmaanluvsgeet

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hey Zee

Do u know how much are these actors paid for these shows and dancing in awards.
Are they really paid 75000 -1 lakh per day for serial as such they earn 1-2 crore per year.
i just want to know  they earn more than any profession

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
This Debina has seriously fallen from my eyes..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivenbeing_human_SK_Aishwarya_fiona18--khush--dipali13MohabbateinnmaanluvsgeetSofnaSamraat_92

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiprem

Hey Zee

Do u know how much are these actors paid for these shows and dancing in awards.
Are they really paid 75000 -1 lakh per day for serial as such they earn 1-2 crore per year.
i just want to know  they earn more than any profession

LOL Ask them LOL

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Both the bong r immature they r behaving like kid.

KVB food was good here too no non veg.His entertinement was Massaging that i felt viered

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13--khush--maanluvsgeet

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblygal1711

Seriously i was like girl who asked about yours?... they told to judge his...
then i realized she gets top ranking in case of insecurity...
Gezele gave best titles to them...

hey one doubt they were talking about marriage and second marriage thing...what was that it was not clear can anyone tell?
my guess on the marriage thing: Paraphrased of course Smile
DEBINA was trying to mock and make fun of Gizelle by implying she's cheap and she was trying to link her with Amar by saying Amar and Gizelle look like they are just married.  So Gizelle retorted that Debina and Amar would make a better couple.  DEBINA did not like being told that and reminded Gizelle that she is married, so Gizelle reminded Debina that Amar is also married and is someone's husband so how can you talk about him like that.   Debina did not like the fact that she got her come uppance.  Debina likes to dish it out but can't take itBig smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

being_human_SKtoflyismybirthrdelta3659ojas143changumangu123valeyrieUSManeetiandipali13prachuryaNinnzGmAtiffa--Yashi--MohabbateinnInvisible_WingsBullsEye777maanluvsgeetSofnaSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.