Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

CB 1
I loved the scene where dev get to know that radhika is his dream girl near the ghat...
dev getting shocked ...leaving the place and then coming backand asking radhika why she did this to him
and then saying
mein apne pyaar ko mehsoos karna chatha hun...mein janta hun issse kuch hasil nhi hoga..
par aaj jab sab kuch khatam ho gya hai to kya tum mere pyar ko itna sa haq bhi nhi doogi
and then hugs radhika and it starts raining

its is my fav sequence frm CB and frm all the shows i have ever seen
and AVINA were awesome in this scene

Omg best best scene so touching what great dialogues and emotions dev wanted to feel his love and it's also raining i can watch that over and over totally love it Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories (Page 8)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maya-kk

IF-Rockerz

maya-kk

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Cb2

Here's another one after the suhaag raat Dev comes out of the shower with his six packs visible and sees Radhika trying to hook up her necklace he does it for and shakes his hair showering Radhika with drops of water

And then Radhika says his chai is getting cold the way he says baad main and the rest of the convo so romantic just sent goose bumps

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Memory 38

CB2

Another really Beautifull memory is the song when finally Radev get their suhaag raat Dev in white and Radhika in red both look simply gorgeous and the song at that time Radev sang was very melodious !!!! Romantic !!!!! Their expressions mind blowing!!!!
The wow Jodi!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55sparklingeyesfatssrilankaradev_no1fan

Jassi87

IF-Rockerz

Jassi87

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
It s of cb1,when rads get cured from burns,they returned to their home.vaishali does some ritual for baby in the lap of radsDay Dreaming,when radika stands,some wheat fell on the floor,mrinali said it s bad sign but dadima says it s nt bad,iska matlab khus-khabri jald milne wali haiDay DreamingHeart

chayya55seema12345radev_no1fan

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Memory 40 CB2

After Dev is saved by Radhika he's waiting for her & Barkha enters the room.Dev is about to get up but she stops him & then asks him what he wants.The first question he asks is where's Radhika.To that Barkha makes a face & says that must be somewhere.And,then Dev quips that this is the everyone loves Radhika because she never thinks about herself always thinking about others. Then again he says you are our friend,but right now he doesn't need his friend,he wants his wife. Indirectly he indicated that Radhika is above everyone else.I loved this scene because Barkha couldn't do anything & finally she had to leave from there.

chayya55seema12345radev_no1fan

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Cb2

This is kind of sad one but the acting and expressions of Avina are excellant

At RB house Radhika goes in for the last time to look for Kanha Murti but then (here made for tv Kanha tells Radhika she has to stay at the RB house and make the RB family dharmic so Peaple know they have changed to me that was a dumb idea as if the samage knew how undharmic the RB family was--the idea of Radhika staying back was good but not that particular one ) anyway I digress

So Radhika comes back and tells Dev she is not going back with them u can tell Dev is is shocked then heart broken and Radhika who wants to go back but is bound by what Kanha said at that time RUBINAS acting was superb she was being pulled both ways felt like saying Radhika what the heck ek Zoor ka thapad lagao koi but one can see the torment she was going thru

And Avinash as always was great

chayya55sparklingeyesfatssrilanka

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seema12345

Memory 38

CB2

Another really Beautifull memory is the song when finally Radev get their suhaag raat Dev in white and Radhika in red both look simply gorgeous and the song at that time Radev sang was very melodious !!!! Romantic !!!!! Their expressions mind blowing!!!!
The wow Jodi!!!!!

that was simply mesmerizing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55

sparklingeyes

IF-Rockerz

sparklingeyes

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 7:09am | IP Logged
CB2

morning after suhag raat...dev shirtless and then asking to say i love u and radhika escaping frm there
and then dev acting that he is upset and then radhika do various things to make him happy and then she makes kheer and keep a letter with the bbowl with i love u written on it and takes it to there room ...dev again acting upset and then she tells that she made his fav kheer
then dev takes the bowl and reads the letter
radhika says thik hai...and dev grabing her hand stands and hold her waist and says "mein tumhare muh se sunana chahta hun
then radhika closes his eyes with her hand and says" mein sirf aur sirf aapse pyaar karti hun aur ye pyaar mein kisi ke saath batne ke baare mein nhi soch sakti..."
and then radev hug

loved this scene totally

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chayya55fatssrilanka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top