Memories (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 14

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Such beautiful memories keep it up everyone Smile

Memory 11: the beautiful janmastami wedding of radev ehere dev and radhika thought dadaji agreed to their marriage and they boyh are happu and no one knows that radhika is under the veil radev marriage is done with song tare hai barati dev also say a vachan by himself like in cb1 loved it

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories (Page 3)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
One of my sweet memory,when radev meet after zehar drunk by dev,rad look beautiful,and an emotional kiss for radika by her husband! I like this scene very much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soniaman

One of my sweet memory,when radev meet after zehar drunk by dev,rad look beautiful,and an emotional kiss for radika by her husband! I like this scene very much!

Omg I love tjat scene to with song zara sa jhoom loon mein they were both drunk and fell asleep very cute

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Originally posted by Soniaman

Omg I love tjat scene to with song zara sa jhoom loon mein they were both drunk and fell asleep very cute
no dear! I forget to mentiont it s of cb2,in barkha track,when dev drunk poison... But scene you mentioned is also one of the cutest one!

radev_no1fan

IF-Stunnerz

radev_no1fan

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Oops I didnt read properly and u mentioned poison! That was a nice scene dev drank it for radhika thank god he survived

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatssrilanka

Jassi87

IF-Sizzlerz

Jassi87

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Oops I didnt read properly and u mentioned poison! That was a nice scene dev drank it for radhika thank god he survived
yes yaar! Phir pata nhi itni ladiyon(GIRLS) ka kya hotaLOL

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Memory 12

When Dev decides to come out with their marraige truth before going to the muth Dev opens the car door & when Barkha tries to sit he stops her saying that he wants Radhika to go with him.Barkha steps behind & has to make way for Radhika.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa1122radev_no1fan

deepa1122

IF-Sizzlerz

deepa1122

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

<font color="#993366" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Memory 12</font>
<font color="#993366" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#993366" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">When Dev decides to come out with their marraige truth before going to the muth Dev opens the car door & when Barkha tries to sit he stops her saying that he wants Radhika to go with him.Barkha steps behind & has to make way for Radhika.</font>

My fav too Barkha rani ka muh dekhne layak tha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top