Page 2 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 3 Page 14

chayya55

IF-Dazzler

chayya55

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Another character that I hated was the parasite Padma always wanted to be on that persons side from she she had the utmost benefit why she never asked her son to prove himself but Radhika was fair game was she that stupid and blind that she never heard or saw barkhas behavior suspicios she would stick by a person who would support her

That day at the muth function when Barkha said what about the sindoor that Dev put in her mang that clinging Padma instead of saying that was just for show are you thinking of taking radhika's place? no the dumb woman just says you will not be happy in this vivah knowing that Barkha is not married to Dev she should have said you are not devs wife so Radhika is devs wife

To me whenever she was against her own son it looked she was just pretending

And why let BMa treat Rohan or let BMa bring up Rohan as a spoilt brat she could bring up Rohan as good boy but no she let BMa spoil Rohan

I wish she made Barkha marry Rohan and that Barkha make padmas life miserable all the time it looked she could not or would not see what a scheming person Barkha was every time I see Padma in the show felt like shaking her she always got on my nerves and wish Dev did not treat her so good just ignored her always rprohiti rprohiti for her wish devs mom Chayya was back in the prohit house and Dev gave back her adhikars

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saysamshamaya-kkseema12345radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Memories (Page 2)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Padma rani

I also think that Padma if could do it when Barkha was the rprohotian she would have made Barkha to be devs wife even though she was not married to Dev all her looks looked like Radhika why don't you diasappear so Barkha can marry Dev she never supported Radhika after she came back KR always when Dev supported Radhika or talked about Radhika Padma Ranis looks were why are supporting Radhika Dev?forget her Barkha is your wife only time she supported Radhika was after she saved devs life Bahut nekaami aurat thi Padma me too never liked her she was like clinging wine when ever she supported Dev it was very reluctantly she better do it otherwise

I never got why she liked Barkha so much even her slap at the end given to Barkha looked artificial always praising Barkha disgusting !!!!!! Her expraions always looked fake to me liked mohini   much better

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saysamshaseema12345radev_no1fanfatssrilanka

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Ok now loved when RK told off Padma rani the reason sargi is eaton before the karva chaouth begins is so that able to sustain the hunger pangs and Radhika does not need Padma to give her sargi --what does Padma think she is Dev mother? Thank god she was not
Me too wish they showed Barkha marry Rohan would feel sorry for Rohan but not sorry for Padma

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Since you mentioned Karwa Chauth how can I forget this?

Memory 7

Barkha comes near Kanha / Radhika with an apple & mocks at her saying that she won & He / She lost.Dev broke her vrat & He / She will have to wait another year to break His / Her vrat.At that mooment Dev appears with the rest of PB & says the chaand hasn't appeared & how come she( Barkha rani ) broke her vrat? It was so hilarious. Kanha / Radhika had trapped the ever so confident Barkha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maya-kkseema12345radev_no1fan

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

<font color="#cc0099" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Since you mentioned Karwa Chauth how can I forget this?</font>
<font color="#cc0099" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#cc0099" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Memory 7</font>
<font color="#cc0099" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#cc0099" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Barkha comes near Kanha / Radhika with an apple & mocks at her saying that she won & He / She lost.Dev broke her vrat & He / She will have to wait another year to break His / Her vrat.At that mooment Dev appears with the rest of PB & says the chaand hasn't appeared & how come she( Barkha rani ) broke her vrat? It was so hilarious. Kanha / Radhika had trapped the ever so confident Barkha.</font>

That def was funny loved the way KR said wich vart are you talking about the one you did not keep and why didn't Keep

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345radev_no1fan

maya-kk

IF-Sizzlerz

maya-kk

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Another cute seen was the farm house one when they--Radev were talking about how Dev will go to work and then Radhika will cook and then Radhika just leaves a pregnant pause
Wish they had married in that temple. That night when Dev took her away and they had their suhaag raat at the farm house then Radhika would have a bal gopal and instead of meeting Barkha they had met with Chaya devs mom or may be Barkha too as you need a evil person in the story and she tried to kidnap radevs baby

fatssrilanka

IF-Stunnerz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Memory 9

After Barkha takes Dev & Radhika to her cottage Radhika was cooking & Dev comes there. He insists on helping her & tries cutting the onions.Radhika teases him not to cut his finger,but Dev is unable to cut since his eyes started burning.And he tells her that he had promised not to cut his finger & not his eyes.And,then he takes the atta to make a dough but ends up adding more water into it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

seema12345radev_no1fan

seema12345

IF-Sizzlerz

seema12345

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Memory 10

There was some kind of vart Radhika was keeping where she had to put sindoor on their husbands ft so Radhika is thinking Kanha how can I put on Dev babus ft then lo and behold Dev is in. The corridor trying to hang some curtains standing on a stool
Radhika quietly puts sindoor on devs ft and smiling walks away

That a girl Radhika well done !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saysamshafatssrilankaradev_no1fan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top