Posted: 11 years ago
CB1 

Dev getting married to Radhika in the hospital & when she feels scared of the fire he asks her to keep on looking in his eyes & everything will be fine.
In CB1,when rad kanha comes in purohit house,while RK, in kitchen,the way dev watches her thinking of radika.❤️ And their mindblowing discussion! I have this scene many many times..
CB1

After Radhika comes back from pagphere she goes to wake up Dev the next day & then she takes off his blanket & asks him to see the time. Dev wakes up & holds her hands & tells '' ghari mein samay chahe jo bhi ho,lekin mere liye toh yeh pyaar karne ka samay hai '' & kisses her hand. Oh my god ,it was such a cute scene.
Originally posted by fatssrilanka

<font color="#00cc00" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">CB1</font>
<font color="#00cc00" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#00cc00" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Dev getting married to Radhika in the hospital & when she feels scared of the fire he asks her to keep on looking in his eyes & everything will be fine.</font>

Loved that wedding so sweet of dev to take care of her 😊
Cb2

The holi dream dance was so romantic both radev looking so beautiful
CB1 when dev saves radika from producer, the way he fight ..
Originally posted by Soniaman

CB1 when dev saves radika from producer, the way he fight ..

Which producer?
Originally posted by radev_no1fan

Which producer?

After Vishaka had made the music video that was supposed to be realeased only abroad then Vishaka got a phone call saying it will be released in India too and Radhika went to the producers house to stop him from releasing that music video and the producer try's to make Radhika drink alcohol and them who knows what would have happened and Dev comes and saves her
CB 1
I loved the scene where dev get to know that radhika is his dream girl near the ghat...
dev getting shocked ...leaving the place and then coming backand asking radhika why she did this to him
and then saying
mein apne pyaar ko mehsoos karna chatha hun...mein janta hun issse kuch hasil nhi hoga..
par aaj jab sab kuch khatam ho gya hai to kya tum mere pyar ko itna sa haq bhi nhi doogi
and then hugs radhika and it starts raining

its is my fav sequence frm CB and frm all the shows i have ever seen
and AVINA were awesome in this scene
Originally posted by sparklingeyes

CB 1
I loved the scene where dev get to know that radhika is his dream girl near the ghat...
dev getting shocked ...leaving the place and then coming backand asking radhika why she did this to him
and then saying
mein apne pyaar ko mehsoos karna chatha hun...mein janta hun issse kuch hasil nhi hoga..
par aaj jab sab kuch khatam ho gya hai to kya tum mere pyar ko itna sa haq bhi nhi doogi
and then hugs radhika and it starts raining

its is my fav sequence frm CB and frm all the shows i have ever seen
and AVINA were awesome in this scene