GARV GAURI

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
OK finally tomorrow gauri and garv will become husband wife ...tday in an article sai deodher producer of khamoshiyan state that garv nd gauri marriage are always on cards and that garv character is of obsessed lover ...now my take is i want to see a good story line after this marriage a good story line will and love track  will def help this show to gain good place on trp charts i dont know what will go na be the equation btw garv gauri but i want to see an electrifying love story of garv gauri but acc to precap garv is not in a mood o leave  bhosle house...this indicate that politics manipulation misunderstandings and moreee screen space will be for appa sahib and asavari games rather than love story ...this is not good for this show future ...only focus on love track good chemistry btw leads will help this show to pickup rather than confussing viewrs in family politics .biiggest reason of IS PYAR KO KIYA NAAM DOON IS ARNAV KHUSHI LOVE STORY THEIR FANTASTIC CHEMISTRY .vviewrs want to see a good story not a cracrap and viewrs love love track. i want u all to share ur views on this even if ur are not agree with this .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaveds275faith_hopetintin0602Enchanted_jassihonestyfirstrubyskriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GARV GAURI" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tintin0602

Coolbie

tintin0602

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Clap good post dear.
You are abt the show u menyioned. We went mad for that show bz of their unique love story. But i think the leads will get the space and thr will be the scenes of them.
Still have to wait and wtch.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Danikaakshaayafaith_hopeEnchanted_jassitayabafarooqui

Danika

Danika

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

OK finally tomorrow gauri and garv will become husband wife ...tday in an article sai deodher producer of khamoshiyan state that garv nd gauri marriage are always on cards and that garv character is of obsessed lover ...now my take is i want to see a good story line after this marriage a good story line will and love track  will def help this show to gain good place on trp charts i dont know what will go na be the equation btw garv gauri but i want to see an electrifying love story of garv gauri but acc to precap garv is not in a mood o leave  bhosle house...this indicate that politics manipulation misunderstandings and moreee screen space will be for appa sahib and asavari games rather than love story ...this is not good for this show future ...only focus on love track good chemistry btw leads will help this show to pickup rather than confussing viewrs in family politics .biiggest reason of IS PYAR KO KIYA NAAM DOON IS ARNAV KHUSHI LOVE STORY THEIR FANTASTIC CHEMISTRY .vviewrs want to see a good story not a cracrap and viewrs love love track. i want u all to share ur views on this even if ur are not agree with this .

Totally agree with u yaar Clap

Need love track now! Just waiting for that, forget about the others like asavari and appa!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tayabafarooqui

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

OK
finally tomorrow gauri and garv will become husband wife
...tday in an article sai deodher producer of khamoshiyan
state that garv nd gauri marriage are always on cards and that garv character
is of obsessed lover ...now my take is i want to
see a good story line after this marriage a good story line will and love
track will def help this show to gain good place on trp charts i dont
know what will go na be the equation btw garv gauri but i want to see an
electrifying love story of garv gauri but acc to precap garv is not in a mood o
leave bhosle house...this indicate that politics
manipulation misunderstandings and moreee screen space will be for appa sahib
and asavari games rather than love story ...this is not good for
this show future ...only focus on love track
good chemistry btw leads will help this show to pickup rather than confussing
viewrs in family politics .biiggest reason of IS PYAR KO KIYA NAAM DOON IS
ARNAV KHUSHI LOVE STORY THEIR FANTASTIC CHEMISTRY .vviewrs want to see a good

story not a cracrap
and viewrs love love track.

I agree with ...we demand a lov story ...

i want u all to share ur views on this even
if ur are not agree with this .

tayabafarooqui

kritikakk

kritikakk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
No doubt IPK was awesome for d chemistry n love track between the leads... but please dont forget IPK was a romance genre n Khamoshiya is a drama!

definetly this show too shld have a long angle betwwen the leads to balance the show, but they cannot have only romace... that will become stagnant n limiting in terms of storyline n theres only so much can be done in romance genre i.e recall IPK

tayabafarooqui

venusfairy

Groupbie

venusfairy

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hoping to see some sizzling romance over here...garv has tat look aftr arnav...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tintin0602tayabafarooquihonestyfirst

rubysk

IF-Rockerz

rubysk

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Agree with u, cv have one opportunity... To boost trp with d help of garv & gauri love story... I want to see garv is always stand for gauri...slowly slowly gauri wil accept his love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessRutayabafarooqui

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.