Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
KVB comment to Dimpy "khana hai toh khao" was not in good taste. Nobody tells their guest as such.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateRoyalLEO_Krrish-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KVB ka mehmaan nawaazi (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
He was such a sport and he wanted to make the atmosphere between everyone better again however some people didnt understand that.

His kathak was brilliant I loved it.

He was good as a host.

Edited by -Babycakes- - 31 January 2013 at 2:22pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilms

Picasso9

Goldie

Picasso9

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Autumn.

KVB comment to Dimpy "khana hai toh khao" was not in good taste. Nobody tells their guest as such.

You know, under normal circumstances I would understand.  But in this case, I think fed up stage is being achieved with Dimpy's bad behavior.  One's loved ones will put up with a person's bad behavior but don't expect others too.  I think KVB had reached his limit and Dimpy needs to realize that not everyone will pander to her ego.  She is not a kid.  As a guest, as much as she is entitled to excellent hospitality, she needs to realize that she is also responsible as a guest for appropriate, gracious, tactful behavior.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuashuzForeverSHINeesimplypurplemysticgoryfilmsRoyalLEO_Krrishruky786

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

You know, under normal circumstances I would understand.  But in this case, I think fed up stage is being achieved with Dimpy's bad behavior.  One's loved ones will put up with a person's bad behavior but don't expect others too.  I think KVB had reached his limit and Dimpy needs to realize that not everyone will pander to her ego.  She is not a kid.  As a guest, as much as she is entitled to excellent hospitality, she needs to realize that she is also responsible as a guest for appropriate, gracious, tactful behavior.  

I understand that he had reached his limit and Dimpy had been annoying and ridiculous at his house.  However, it really doesn't look good coming from him, who didn't eat any of the main course Dimpy had prepared.  She boiled eggs for him.  So for him to tell her that, it doesn't come off as fully justified even in that situation.

That being said, I do wonder what exactly it was about Dimpy's main course that he didn't eat it.  I noticed he did pop some of the desserts into his mouth.  And so far in the other houses, he did eat.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn.RoyalLEO_Krrish-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

Debo_Afghan

IF-Dazzler

Debo_Afghan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
His mehmaan nawaazi was the best. They didn't deserve it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuz

simplypurple

IF-Rockerz

simplypurple

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I just finished watching the episode properly and wow, I had missed A LOT!

I loved Karanvir's welcome and his comedy. He welcomes people by singing "padharo", they come in and he sends them back to to welcome them in again. LOL It was cute.

Then when he saw Dimpy & Gizelle getting into a disagreement, he quickly goes out with welcome drinks & even sits in between them.

And the extra effort that he went to to makes things better between Gizelle & Dimpy was sweet. But Dimpy being Dimpy couldn't even bother playing along. Gizelle was quite sporting which was nice.

I've only seen only serial of Karanvir & that's Saubhagyavati Bhava? (the one where he's an abusive husband) and I'm really liking his real life self. He's naughty, silly & nice. Maybe annoying for people trying to get him to be serious at times but still liking him overall.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeDebo_AfghanmysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniruky786

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by parri814

I disagreed :) Dimpy was never rude with KVB. They always shared a cordial rapport. She was just joking as she said. Here at least we can take her at face value. But KVB thought otherwise. If he can joke with others and expect them to take it as a joke then why cannot Dimpy do the same with him.

KVB might have been irritated / upset with Dimpy, yes but telling her Khana hai toh Khao was not in good spirit. Show is all about Mehmaan Nawaazi, and here you are telling your Mehmaan you care two hoots whether she eat it or not. Totally not done.
There itself you have failed as a host.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

kratiagrawal

kratiagrawal

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I too agree that his mehmaan nawaazi was very good. He was very sweet when he made the kheer again. His idea of welcoming guests was the best. From the start, his welcome drink , starters, main course, dessert was traditional and yummy. And his kathak was like 'SONE PE SHAGA'. AWSOME!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.