Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Next track - raya out of kapoor mansion ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhalharsh

Guys as wee knw now raya wikk unite
So i was thnk g wat can be the next track
And i think
It will be sid will be bavk and he will acquire all property of ram wid ayesha
And then raya out of mansion and their new journey begins

And if it happens i n very happy
Plzz ekta bring dis track
Wat u say guys

for me this was not a reunion, even if priya apologizes repents ( which she wnt) get forced to stay in km , for me raya is dead, ram loves her truly more deeply than she ever could, there is no coming back for priya
  1. 1st she says she is not guilty, glad spe ram and pihu
  2. then says dnt deserve pihu behaves so coildly
  3. goes to him for help then says nope am off to dubai single handly takes decsion again 
  4. sunofyies him so much never apologies for that 
  5. denies pyar, ashamed of the moment - lowest part was running away with sandals
now there is no coming back of prk she is dead! so now yeh ik ons tha not a reunion, ab agar phir ram usku patane laga tou i will be more furious! i want her to get out of rams life now! 

aur ab jo track ha woh ik gen leap ka ha and then pihu lov story 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Next track - raya out of kapoor mansion ? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jineejiggs

IF-Sizzlerz

jineejiggs

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhyasn

I also like this track. at least both will be happy together,
agar priya km nahi jana chahti, tho Ram hi chala jaye priya ke flat par hamesha ke liye

rahi baat money tho woh The Ram Kapoor hai, jo kabiliyat uske paas hai , kisi ke paas nahi

I can't agree with u more, in fact after watching yesterday's episode one idea keeps coming in my mind that if Priya doesn't want to come back to KM or in Ram's life then Ram should go to her apartment and started to life, she can't deny him coz Peehu se Ram kabhi bhi milne ke liye aa sakta hain Ayr reh bhi sakta hain, toh spending night will not be problem in this way both will come closer, may be Priya will now understand his feeling, what say guys?and in this I want Vikram Neha along with Sharmas and Kapoors to help Ram, then it will be a treat to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyasn

mano86

IF-Rockerz

mano86

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
wherever they they stay.. better stay 2gether !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top