Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_virman

Originally posted by Eternal1234

True he might get that thought that maybe zoya got shot (I wish it was her we would get another heavy emotional scene with mitwa playing wow it would be so awesome) ... but coming to the point i mean when he comes to know that ammi is shot he will blame zoya for it as he may think that zoya lied to him by saying that mariyam left the house when actually she was there and the goon came to their house as told by his mamu...There is going to be a very heated argument for sure between asad and zoya and he may ask her to leave bhopal and go and after she leaves this time for good his ammi will tell him that she bought mariyam and not her and again there will be that guilt-bring zoya back-guilt-love feelings going onTongue

Woow deaar, what an awsumm prediction yaar ... Clap
I think that it will happen the way you described it... 
But I don't want another problem between AsYa ... Cry
But maybe their fight will lead to Asad's love realization... Smile
Thnxs dear ya me too don't want more fights...can't wait for things to progress

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_virman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it just me or... ? (Precap) (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

True he might get that thought that maybe zoya got shot (I wish it was her we would get another heavy emotional scene with mitwa playing wow it would be so awesome) ... but coming to the point i mean when he comes to know that ammi is shot he will blame zoya for it as he may think that zoya lied to him by saying that mariyam left the house when actually she was there and the goon came to their house as told by his mamu...There is going to be a very heated argument for sure between asad and zoya and he may ask her to leave bhopal and go and after she leaves this time for good his ammi will tell him that she bought mariyam and not her and again there will be that guilt-bring zoya back-guilt-love feelings going onTongue

It will be a Zoya Asad fight for sure next week. 

Yeaah you're right...
By the way, congratzz on your 5000th post Smile

Eternal1234

Goldie

Eternal1234

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

It will be a Zoya Asad fight for sure next week. 

Ya mostly this is what may happen seeing the ongoing track...hope their fights lead to some good realization...lets wait and watchBig smile

luv_virman

Ksgian4lyf

Ksgian4lyf

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I can't wait till tomorrowww

luv_virman

ASYA12

Goldie

ASYA12

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Arey yeah!!!!!..i did not think about this..this will be a very interesting part!!...

luv_virman

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ksgian4lyf

I can't wait till tomorrowww

Me too !!! 

luv_virman

IF-Dazzler

luv_virman

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASYA12

Arey yeah!!!!!..i did not think about this..this will be a very interesting part!!...

Tfs deaar ... But I'm not sure if this will happen or not...

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I thought about that too...

luv_virman

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.