Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Anika_243

But what about when he finds out it's dilshad omg he'll be heartbroken :( and then probably blame zoya :(

Yeaah he will be totally broken... πŸ˜­ 
He loves his mom so much ... 
I really hope Maryam will tell him that it's not Zoya's mistake...
luv_virman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhapsody

I hope he thinks that as well!

Honestly, I want this episode, as horrible as it's going to be, to bring Asad and Zoya together for once. So far all they've had is misunderstanding. Maybe this time everything will be communicated clearly.

Me too hope this πŸ˜Š
I also really want that they didn't have a misunderstanding this time...

Eternal1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True he might get that thought that maybe zoya got shot (I wish it was her we would get another heavy emotional scene with mitwa playing wow it would be so awesome) ... but coming to the point i mean when he comes to know that ammi is shot he will blame zoya for it as he may think that zoya lied to him by saying that mariyam left the house when actually she was there and the goon came to their house as told by his mamu...There is going to be a very heated argument for sure between asad and zoya and he may ask her to leave bhopal and go and after she leaves this time for good his ammi will tell him that she bought mariyam and not her and again there will be that guilt-bring zoya back-guilt-love feelings going onπŸ˜›
luv_virman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eternal1234

True he might get that thought that maybe zoya got shot (I wish it was her we would get another heavy emotional scene with mitwa playing wow it would be so awesome) ... but coming to the point i mean when he comes to know that ammi is shot he will blame zoya for it as he may think that zoya lied to him by saying that mariyam left the house when actually she was there and the goon came to their house as told by his mamu...There is going to be a very heated argument for sure between asad and zoya and he may ask her to leave bhopal and go and after she leaves this time for good his ammi will tell him that she bought mariyam and not her and again there will be that guilt-bring zoya back-guilt-love feelings going onπŸ˜›

Woow deaar, what an awsumm prediction yaar ... πŸ‘
I think that it will happen the way you described it... 
But I don't want another problem between AsYa ... πŸ˜­
But maybe their fight will lead to Asad's love realization... πŸ˜Š
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Eternal1234

It will be a Zoya Asad fight for sure next week. 
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_virman

Woow deaar, what an awsumm prediction yaar ... πŸ‘
I think that it will happen the way you described it... 
But I don't want another problem between AsYa ... πŸ˜­
But maybe their fight will lead to Asad's love realization... πŸ˜Š

Thnxs dear ya me too don't want more fights...can't wait for things to progress
luv_virman thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Yeaah you're right...
By the way, congratzz on your 5000th post πŸ˜Š
Eternal1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Ya mostly this is what may happen seeing the ongoing track...hope their fights lead to some good realization...lets wait and watchπŸ˜ƒ
PS.ILOVEYOU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I can't wait till tomorrowww
ASYA12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arey yeah!!!!!..i did not think about this..this will be a very interesting part!!...