Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

This Drama is a SHAME to the women movement (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Well after all that the least he could do was give her life...hahahah.  But on a less funny note, I feel Pradeep's final actions could stem a lot from guilt. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Drama is a SHAME to the women movement (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@TM I agree with you, I always thought Mona could be shown as a strong will powered woman who has gone through a lot and stood tall and took the stride to bring a change in herself and boost her self confidence and change the norm of society and either be shown as an independent women or get a second chance to see herself lead a life with someone who values her qualities i.e pre leap...

Post leap still with all those support there are many flaws she walks around with she is taking many things hitting her and down the throat , maybe her daughter is there to save the grace BUT being through all this she still hasn't learnt the BIG LESSON..

BT' shows talk gr8 abt the WOMEN in LIFE BUT there are NOT seeing the MOVEMENT in reality and making a point at many perks to bring down the WOMEN's strength through their show.

Hum Paanch may have been an exception.

Edited by shanti05 - 01 February 2013 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishraytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.