Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
What the heck at today's episode...Mona crying over Pradeep over his birthday, is Bulbul the only remotely sane one in this family?

What is up with the romanticization of the figure of Pradeep, the romanticization of Pradeep is essentially the romanticization of misogyny and sexism.  It shows that despite all that he has done, Mona is not able to break from him, instead she clings on to some memories of him.  The image of her talking to his photo, and continually asking for his support exalts him to some sort of heroic like status.  Her strength is not shown to be integral to her, but created through him.

What sort of messages is that sending out?  That no woman/wife/daughter can define herself without the need of a man?  I am sickened by Ekta's portrayal of his figure.  Good riddance. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suecharvycheersbloomnamitagloryzN.bhavnamuktha_cutesamantha1987200Ritu-aishrayLakhnawi_BegummadhubansenJattiTudeyipeetiny15pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Drama is a SHAME to the women movement" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Please post this also to BalaJi. EK and her rockstar CVs!

Mona is the most pathetic character that I have seen on TV EVER!! Nothing is good about her! It is very painful to see Mona the actor in this role!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomteenu13namitagloryzmadhubansentiny15shanti05

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
LOL how I would love to send my masters thesis and coming dissertation to Balaji and Ekta ji, but I think, through her numerous representations of women she will have trouble understanding what I am saying. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutenamitagloryzaishraymadhubansen

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@TM i agree wid u. 2day i really felt like slapping mona & moreover ekta & her CVs.DeadDeadits really disgusting.DeadDeadi hope now ekta mai won't butcher bulbul's ckt in the future.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenaishray

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
It was a disgusting and sick epi.Pinch Mona still not over that looser of a man and saying oh " he is my hubby".Sleepy Get a lyf Mona. AngryI so agree with you. Today's epi was insulting towards us women. Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzmuktha_cuteaishraytiny15

k-kimya

k-kimya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@TM i agree wid u. 2day i really felt like slapping mona & moreover ekta & her CVs.DeadDeadits really disgusting.DeadDeadi hope now ekta mai won't butcher bulbul's ckt in the future.Ouch
do not count on it as ekta mai has always demoralized women. and this is the reason that some men think that women are always beneath them.  can someone show me one show of ekta "do not count Hum Panch" that she has not demoralized women. the same thing is going on in her other sony show.  that is the reason i do not watch her shows and read the updates only.

these are my views only and do not mean to hurt anyone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzaishraytiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k-kimya

Originally posted by tiny15

do not count on it as ekta mai has always demoralized women. and this is the reason that some men think that women are always beneath them.  can someone show me one show of ekta "do not count Hum Panch" that she has not demoralized women. the same thing is going on in her other sony show.  that is the reason i do not watch her shows and read the updates only.

these are my views only and do not mean to hurt anyone

i agree wid u abt ekta. i'd stopped watching her shows 5-6 yrs.ago. i only watched PKYEK 4 that vampire story & watched initial few epi of KHTV. but again stopped watching it bcoz of making it copy of biwi no.1.Ouchi only starte watching it regularly post-leap just  4Sargun.

namitagloryz

namitagloryz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with all of you. Why are they are showing Pradeep as a hero/god. He was a villian to the last n for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteaishraytiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.