Phulwa

TOI article of ajay in UT & abt his wedding

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
heres TOI article where its confirmed that Ajay is entering UT as real vishnu.

Entering Uttaran as real Vishnu: Ajay Chaudhary

TNN | Jan 31, 2013

Entering Uttaran as real Vishnu: Ajay Chaudhary
Ajay Chaudhary
Handsome hunk Ajay Chaudhary last seen as a protagonist in Colors' Phulwa is all set to return to the channel but this time with Filmfarm Production's celebrated show Uttaran. Of late, Ajay also did a cameo in Life OK's Junoon-Aise Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq. 

Sources say,"Ajay Chaudhary will enter Bundela house as real Vishnu. Initially the role of Vishnu was played by Mrunal Jain however now real Vishnu will appear in the Bundela house." 

A close source from the sets informs that Vishnu will try to get in touch with Ichcha ( Tina Dutta) and the story will develop accordingly.
When contacted, Ajay confirmed being part of the show, "Yes, I am entering Uttaran as real Vishnu."
It seems Mukta's efforts of finding Vishnu will soon succeed. 

Edited by tiny15 - 31 January 2013 at 10:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MulabeebutterflyAmeres55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI article of ajay in UT & abt his wedding" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
heres anoder article abt Ajay's wedding.

Actor Ajay Chaudhary tied the knot twice!

By Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Jan 31, 2013, 12.00 AM IST

Actor Ajay Chaudhary tied the knot twice!
Ajay Chaudhary 
and Jyoti Makkar's traditional wedding
Actor Ajay Chaudhary tied the knot with his girlfriend of five years, Jyoti Makkar, not just once, but twice this month.

He had a Hindu wedding recently at a suburban hotel, followed by a white wedding two days later. Ajay says, "I met Jyoti on the sets of Love Story (by Anurag Basu), where she was paired opposite me. Our friendship blossomed into love. I could not have asked for a better life-partner. Our wedding was a long, but exciting five-day affair with mehendi, sagai and sangeet. Jyoti is half-Catholic and has always wanted a white wedding. I was more than happy to fulfil her dream. We are planning our honeymoon in Maldives this month."

Many celebrities attended the wedding, including Sargun Mehta and Ravi Dubey, producer Rajan Shahi, Raja Chaudhary, Anita Hasnandani with boyfriend Rohit Shetty, Abhishek Awasthi and Sachal Tyagi with wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MulabeebutterflyAmeres55shobha

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this article

excited to hear ajay's voice again,,, really didnt felt that he was doing any show after TMLS as in junnon he was just for siwa of her MIL

its really good that he invited sargun too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly.Smile

Hoping that his popularity will soar with the show. And that was just typical sweet Ajay to have the white wedding to please Jyoti. That's one of the reasons we love him. Embarrassed

Waiting to see how his role develops in UT now. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly! Smile

Great that he is finally getting back to work and will be seen on screen. Like others I hope this new show and role will add to his popularity. 
That was really sweet of him, wish them a happy life ahead. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

Mula

Goldie

Mula

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Dolly :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top