Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely post Victoria. Esp. the following line which sums up their attachment!
"If a woman has the power over a man to make him lose his sleep, if a man has a power over a woman to make her cry even without trying - understand that they have an attachment which is beyond their control. " 

If unhampered the attachment soon materializes into love (point of no returnπŸ˜†) but if it is self impeded it will take a long time (in which Gul is an expert)! So let's just wait and watch how the attachment blooms into love!  
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jasw

Lovely post Victoria. Esp. the following line which sums up their attachment!
"If a woman has the power over a man to make him lose his sleep, if a man has a power over a woman to make her cry even without trying - understand that they have an attachment which is beyond their control. " 

If unhampered the attachment soon materializes into love (point of no returnπŸ˜†) but if it is self impeded it will take a long time (in which Gul is an expert)! So let's just wait and watch how the attachment blooms into love!  

Thanks Jas. Oh, i think AsYa are going to rely on Gul's expertise. πŸ˜†
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post...loved it...❀️
you r right Gul always manages to define a connection or attachment between the leads in her shows in such a unique and beautiful way... thats it her forte...
Asad and Zoya are stuck together whether they like it or not by the hands of destiny...

P.S : I liked your comment of Ayan being a mixed fruit jam...πŸ˜†...anyone who comes between ASYA will go crazy...thats why Dilshaad never gets in between their fights

Originally posted by: neenabinu

Awesome post...loved it...❀️

you r right Gul always manages to define a connection or attachment between the leads in her shows in such a unique and beautiful way... thats it her forte...
Asad and Zoya are stuck together whether they like it or not by the hands of destiny...

P.S : I liked your comment of Ayan being a mixed fruit jam...πŸ˜†...anyone who comes between ASYA will go crazy...thats why Dilshaad never gets in between their fights

Thanks Neena. I agree that a connection/attachment defines AsYa, just like all Gul's couples. Ayaan is going to be miserable if he gets stuck between Asad and Zoe. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Syama_Luna

Lovely post!

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳 u start with arnav and kushi  make me so emotional  see i am crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
time and tides fades every fever  . through qh and forum i am happy now 

superb  post. sooner or later they will must sing pyar tu hona hi thaa 
lovely analysis of feelings of asya. before they hate each other so much but now cv 
 taking their ship to  little caring side . when ever zoya in problem asad is their to fix the mess 
4 lion will show us every thing we want but we have to be patience 
for ur every post
Thanks A Lot... Honey!

Edited by afsuu - 11 years ago