Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ananya93

ananya93

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AnushaGurtian-

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

What a waste of time this show is! Both this show and this forum which is incapable of mature behavior.

I see who is talking about mature behavior. LOL
People need to be mature enough to differentiate between reality and blind faith on favs before talking about maturity...

And ofcourse the show is a waste of time for some..cause some celebs cant keep their mouths in control..
And I do see why the forum is a waste too..cause the real face of the celeb is coming out in public and some fans cannot take it...

If the show is a waste of time..Someone shouldn't have bothered to take part in it and getting thrashed around...Right..?
ohh if dey show dem in a gud manner..u wuld hv said opposite dear...u r happy bc te one whom u hate is gting bashed so obviously u cnt tak anythng against ts sshow

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Seriously? Phony show. (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Aurum.

I cant believe some guys are falling for those FAKE ,SCRIPTED fights too.

They fall for them because they want to. These people like thinking ill about the celebrities because then it makes it easier for them to hate, hate people they don't even know.

But in the end of the day, we don't know anything about these celebrities. We really have no right to talk about them, not even Dimpy. Who knows? She and Gizelle could be the best of friends offscreen. :P

Oh my god LOLLOL

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
This show is not fully scripted.Manojji said  they told him to say(whose house i don't know) the food is not good ,he said how can i say.

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

This show is not fully scripted.Manojji said  they told him to say(whose house i don't know) the food is not good ,he said how can i say.

Manoj is a liar, he behaved exactly the same in Bigg Boss too, just to save his face, he said that they told me to do this... Gizelle already mentioned their behaviours is not scripted, it's natural...

Edited by Zee_News - 04 February 2013 at 5:57am

stardust2011

stardust2011

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I dont know if the show is scripted or not but i have a genuine concern if it actually it is scripted.

Money is all that it takes to make these celebs behave in such mannerless and inappropriate ways...Shocked? I mean if someone agrees to behave so low as per the "script", doesn't it again show the personality of the celebWink.

I mean i would not behave like Dimpy or Debine no matter what the PH pays me. I would do the same if I were playing a character on the show but not when these acts and fake fights would be tagged to my real name and personality.

My honest opinion.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
@ stardust2011 exactly agree with u bcz it's a cookery show & people will be waiting to watch their fav celeb cooking talents not faking orcheating tallents or bullying talents. So i think being one self also show can be made interesting . celebs who do it for money shd remember there they are with their real identity . 

Edited by -Rachel- - 04 February 2013 at 11:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.