Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Seriously? Phony show. - Page 2

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is not fully scripted.Manojji said  they told him to say(whose house i don't know) the food is not good ,he said how can i say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by-jyothi-m

This show is not fully scripted.Manojji said  they told him to say(whose house i don't know) the food is not good ,he said how can i say.

Manoj is a liar, he behaved exactly the same in Bigg Boss too, just to save his face, he said that they told me to do this... Gizelle already mentioned their behaviours is not scripted, it's natural...

Edited by Zee_News - 11 years ago
stardust2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know if the show is scripted or not but i have a genuine concern if it actually it is scripted.

Money is all that it takes to make these celebs behave in such mannerless and inappropriate ways...๐Ÿ˜ฒ? I mean if someone agrees to behave so low as per the "script", doesn't it again show the personality of the celeb๐Ÿ˜‰.

I mean i would not behave like Dimpy or Debine no matter what the PH pays me. I would do the same if I were playing a character on the show but not when these acts and fake fights would be tagged to my real name and personality.

My honest opinion.๐Ÿ˜Š
-Rachel- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ stardust2011 exactly agree with u bcz it's a cookery show & people will be waiting to watch their fav celeb cooking talents not faking orcheating tallents or bullying talents. So i think being one self also show can be made interesting . celebs who do it for money shd remember there they are with their real identity .  Edited by -Rachel- - 11 years ago