Aurum. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Geez. Firstly,these numbnuts try to copy "COME DINE WITH ME" 
and they can't even portray it well?
I cant believe some guys are falling for those FAKE ,SCRIPTED fights too.

👎🏼

*No offense though.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Aurum.

I cant believe some guys are falling for those FAKE ,SCRIPTED fights too.

They fall for them because they want to. These people like thinking ill about the celebrities because then it makes it easier for them to hate, hate people they don't even know.

But in the end of the day, we don't know anything about these celebrities. We really have no right to talk about them, not even Dimpy. Who knows? She and Gizelle could be the best of friends offscreen. :P
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Miditech should start LIVE FEED like Bigg Boss just to blew the Scripting rumours away and to shut the voice of people who believd that even if their fav. murders somebody on the show,it is still scripted.How can you prove that the show is scripted..Production house is promoting it as a genuine show,no official statements from the participants that the show is scripted,no source but on assumptions we announce it as a scripted show,look at the hardwork they are putting to entertain us..they investing their are capital and we are ruining their efforts just by saying 1 comment.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
What a waste of time this show is! Both this show and this forum which is incapable of mature behavior.
sonu.I.monu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agreee, Its terrible.
Firstly,  does the guy who does he voice over need to talk in a funny voice, Can somebody please tell the scrip writers that talking in an absurd voice does not make bad jokes funkny. The narrator, I think, is trying to be Dave Lamb (Narrator of Come Dine With Me), but is failing terribly 😆.
Secondly, why is there a 'dun-dun' to show the contestants' dislike of each other, i mean the auidence is not stupid and can deduce that for themselves 🤢.
And thirdly, why oh why, is the show sooo fake. I mean All the fights, the drama, it takes away from a good show. i was actually excited for this show (as I am a die hard fan of Come Dine With Me), but utterly Dissapointed!!!.

Dont mean to hurt anyone's sentiment, just my own views.
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

What a waste of time this show is! Both this show and this forum which is incapable of mature behavior.

Well, how about just ignoring this forum and show.  You have mentioned on one other thread that I know of that you have had enough of this forum, so why, pray tell, do you keep coming back?  It seems like you can't take a debate for what it's worth.  Btw you have been very active on this forum so is it safe to deduce that you are also incapable of mature behavior?  
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So many things are OTT in this show and tbh no one can beat dave lamb and his voice over in come dine with me the guy has me in stitches and here I just get annoyed coz the VO ain't needed the contestants are already enough.

Such a good concept has been ruined with these unnecessary fights and all.
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I see who is talking about mature behavior. 😆
People need to be mature enough to differentiate between reality and blind faith on favs before talking about maturity...

And ofcourse the show is a waste of time for some..cause some celebs cant keep their mouths in control..
And I do see why the forum is a waste too..cause the real face of the celeb is coming out in public and some fans cannot take it...

If the show is a waste of time..Someone shouldn't have bothered to take part in it and getting thrashed around...Right..?
ananya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AnushaGurtian-

I see who is talking about mature behavior. 😆
People need to be mature enough to differentiate between reality and blind faith on favs before talking about maturity...

And ofcourse the show is a waste of time for some..cause some celebs cant keep their mouths in control..
And I do see why the forum is a waste too..cause the real face of the celeb is coming out in public and some fans cannot take it...

If the show is a waste of time..Someone shouldn't have bothered to take part in it and getting thrashed around...Right..?

ohh if dey show dem in a gud manner..u wuld hv said opposite dear...u r happy bc te one whom u hate is gting bashed so obviously u cnt tak anythng against ts sshow
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They fall for them because they want to. These people like thinking ill about the celebrities because then it makes it easier for them to hate, hate people they don't even know.

But in the end of the day, we don't know anything about these celebrities. We really have no right to talk about them, not even Dimpy. Who knows? She and Gizelle could be the best of friends offscreen. :P

Oh my god 😆😆