Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I guess he wont blame Zoya, instead i guess he will support her, and fight back all. 
I guess Asad will finally change his attitude towards Zoya. MAYBE. 

btw  Ohh dear Hired Gunman. You will be soo KILLED.  LOL

if this happens entire cadbury factory for uWink
hope asad don't blame her,
what i think is asad will not here the entire truth so there are possibilities where he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house ,once dilshad teels him that she brought marium asad will regret badlyCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakvMisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap theories (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

an_k

IF-Dazzler

an_k

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i hope for the same

Asad4Zoya

IF-Dazzler

Asad4Zoya

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
yea but i dont understand how they will get close becuz i think asad will blame zoya fr everything until dishad gains conciousness and tellss asad everyting that she is the one who brought mariam back nt zoya or maybe this track is being done as a sign of the start of their friendship as zoya saved his mother and all...

delena90

IF-Sizzlerz

delena90

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

yea but i dont understand how they will get close becuz i think asad will blame zoya fr everything until dishad gains conciousness and tellss asad everyting that she is the one who brought mariam back nt zoya or maybe this track is being done as a sign of the start of their friendship as zoya saved his mother and all...

Thats my point, I don't think he's going to. I could be completely wrong but somehow I feel the writers may do something other than the predictable. Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured...it is possible to not be seriously injured by a gun shot wound.

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I guess he wont blame Zoya, instead i guess he will support her, and fight back all. 
I guess Asad will finally change his attitude towards Zoya. MAYBE. 

btw  Ohh dear Hired Gunman. You will be soo KILLED.  LOL

if this happens entire cadbury factory for uWink
hope asad don't blame her,
what i think is asad will not here the entire truth so there are possibilities where he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house ,once dilshad teels him that she brought marium asad will regret badlyCry

he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house 
This will be tooo predictable. This WONT HAPPEN you can buy my words. LOL Wink
QH never repeats a same scenario over and over again. So hopefully i guess we get to see a new Asad. [already the stubble has started the beginning of the STARTEmbarrassed]

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

Thats my point, I don't think he's going to. I could be completely wrong but somehow I feel the writers may do something other than the predictable. Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured...it is possible to not be seriously injured by a gun shot wound.

Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured.

Nayyy, SBS of today's KSG said they will save Dilshad on time. Mommaa isnt gona dieee Big smile Embarrassed

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Nice prediction! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.