Precap theories - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Never thought of this.. This can happen..
Me sad, super sad πŸ₯Ί
 Zoya should have been shot instead πŸ˜† 
We all would have got More of Mitwaa Moments 🀣  LOLZz 
And that would have helped to take forward the AsYa story too πŸ˜­ [everyone is wishing this nay?] πŸ€£

I guess he wont blame Zoya, instead i guess he will support her, and fight back all. 
I guess Asad will finally change his attitude towards Zoya. MAYBE. 

btw  Ohh dear Hired Gunman. You will be soo KILLED.  πŸ˜†
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
Maybe Dilshaad calls him to tell him about Maryam..meanwhile Maryam goes to openthe door...Dilshaad follows her and BAMMM the Goon shoots...Zoya come running and Asad hears everything on the phone...
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

I guess he wont blame Zoya, instead i guess he will support her, and fight back all. 
I guess Asad will finally change his attitude towards Zoya. MAYBE. 

btw  Ohh dear Hired Gunman. You will be soo KILLED.  πŸ˜†

if this happens entire cadbury factory for uπŸ˜‰
hope asad don't blame her,
what i think is asad will not here the entire truth so there are possibilities where he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house ,once dilshad teels him that she brought marium asad will regret badly😭
yea but i dont understand how they will get close becuz i think asad will blame zoya fr everything until dishad gains conciousness and tellss asad everyting that she is the one who brought mariam back nt zoya or maybe this track is being done as a sign of the start of their friendship as zoya saved his mother and all...
Originally posted by Asad4Zoya

yea but i dont understand how they will get close becuz i think asad will blame zoya fr everything until dishad gains conciousness and tellss asad everyting that she is the one who brought mariam back nt zoya or maybe this track is being done as a sign of the start of their friendship as zoya saved his mother and all...

Thats my point, I don't think he's going to. I could be completely wrong but somehow I feel the writers may do something other than the predictable. Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured...it is possible to not be seriously injured by a gun shot wound.
Originally posted by spoorthi

if this happens entire cadbury factory for uπŸ˜‰
hope asad don't blame her,
what i think is asad will not here the entire truth so there are possibilities where he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house ,once dilshad teels him that she brought marium asad will regret badly😭

he blames her again and she will sure wont stay in his house 
This will be tooo predictable. This WONT HAPPEN you can buy my words. πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
QH never repeats a same scenario over and over again. So hopefully i guess we get to see a new Asad. [already the stubble has started the beginning of the START😳]
Originally posted by delena90

Thats my point, I don't think he's going to. I could be completely wrong but somehow I feel the writers may do something other than the predictable. Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured...it is possible to not be seriously injured by a gun shot wound.

Also we are all assuming Dilshaad is going to be fatally injured.

Nayyy, SBS of today's KSG said they will save Dilshad on time. Mommaa isnt gona dieee πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³
Nice prediction! πŸ˜‰