Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MM Article-Navi Meets Mohan (Page 2)

chathu IF-Dazzler
chathu
chathu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Megha mohan ke ghar kyun jaayegi. Dance classes ke liye school me hi jagah milgayi hai na? Article tik nahi lag raha.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

ya same prob here.. q waha b Guru apne aank bandh karke ho kya??????
1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Last season Guru and Nanhi were supporting MM to unite, this season they are against MM union. I think Megha and Rimjim relationship will be like Addu and Mohan of last season. What say guys?
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
mages :

thanx for sharing. i hope my prediction on MN comes true, although i dont like the idea of megha going to mohan's house to teach kathak to rimjhim. it's totally lame. she can teach her in the school itself. we definitely want MM scenes, but not in such a lame manner where megha goes to mohan's home but still doesnt meet guru or see his pictures anywhere in the house. and then suddenly mohan reaches home when megha is there and bingo , MM comes face to face. that would be stupid IMO.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index