Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

now Rashi become partner in crime.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

oh Yes Harini.. Mota Bhabhi Baa n Gopi diffinatly need to watch real Rashi.. After turth wht Will Hetal said JaveDane or Baa waiting when everything become normal.. N Gopi i zipped my mouth for her... My queation is why Hetal did seems who Koki saw it.. Why she not smell fishy like Koki.. N Baa ??? Ouch

One needs some brains to think.. Mota Bhabhi is forever in wonderland.Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--dipsy80-NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now Rashi become partner in crime.. (Page 5)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

I agree Dipsy.. Koki has a perpetual frown on her face these days because of Rashi. The small joys and smiles she shared with Meera and Gopi are soon vanishing because of the constant need to keep  UrShi in check.. I mean for how long?Ermm

I read that Mota Bhabhi prayed for the family's happiness. She needs to pray for making her stop saying Java Dena.. And if I hear her say that this time too when UrShi's crime comes out, then I promise to write a bashing thread on herAngry

As for Gopi.. She needs to change and see things for what they are.. What is this support for Rashi every time? Idiot.. Knowing her Maami, Gopi needs to be more vigilant and be Koki's watson.. Shoot. This girl wants me to bang my headOuch 
aah Heta is turning peace loving people like you into bashers! LOL..I will support that thread Harini..count me in! the most she will do is look betrayed and hurt..same goes with Jigar..I have stopped making sense of his character now..one minute he is snapping at Rashi and the next minute he is back to his soppy smiles ConfusedDead
Gopi disappoints me more than Hetal because most of the time she is aware of what Rashi is up to and yet chooses to turn the other way...Gopi and Hetal are just putting others like Vansh and his family in trouble with their javadena attitude Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
count me to.. Harini..

Today Jigar looks so kool n easy.. Man i never understand this guy.. Mins kuch mins mein kuch or hota hai.. Confused just like his mummy JevaDena... Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--dipsy80-ani_grJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Dipsy, if we fault Rashi for being silent about her mother's crime, we need to fault Gopi and Hetal and sometimes Baa too for the same thing.

Turning your head away from the obvious is also a crime and it is the ostrich approach that irritates me. The only difference between them and Rashi is the fact that they do it for her while Rashi does it for herself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-NazimKiDewani

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Gayathri, does Rashi love Vansh?Confused  My verdict is still out on that one. Vansh to Rashi is more like a trophy than a child. Can one call that love?Confused Just my PoV
does Rashi love anyone? Confused
She loves money money and money. She married Jigar for money wants to keep the baby to get money. She does everything for money. Dead

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Dipsy, if we fault Rashi for being silent about her mother's crime, we need to fault Gopi and Hetal and sometimes Baa too for the same thing.

Turning your head away from the obvious is also a crime and it is the ostrich approach that irritates me. The only difference between them and Rashi is the fact that they do it for her while Rashi does it for herself

you are absolutely right Harini..Gopi and Hetal dont realize that by covering up.Rashi's wrong doings they are not helping her at all...and they dont even let Koki do the right thing too..they are just making Koki's life miserable with their excessive love for Rashi Dead

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

you are absolutely right Harini..Gopi and Hetal dont realize that by covering up.Rashi's wrong doings they are not helping her at all...and they dont even let Koki do the right thing too..they are just making Koki's life miserable with their excessive love for Rashi Dead

Apart from Urmi, Gopi and Hetal have made Rashi worse. By their constant defense and support, Rashi manages to escape and further make herself a victim all the time. High time these two stopped being so stupid.. Especially Hetal. 
Atleast Gopi takes a stand when her other family members are affected but expect for that one time when she asked Rashi to go out, Hetal has been forever turning a blind eye to Rashi and her actions. This time having seen Rashi's behavior, Hetal should be the first to make her point when this all comes out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
some please bang Hetal's head in to wall or saken up her head.. No khud kuch karti hai aur KoKi ko kuch kare deti hai.. grrr grrr Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top