Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

now Rashi become partner in crime.. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

an apt title for today's episode update Sherry!Clap..till now the guilt rested on Urmi's shoulders but now Rashi knows and predictably Koki is the only one who smells a rat..
Did the CVs show us Urmi's dream to pacify us?LOL...i am sure all SNS fans are hoping that Urmi pays for her sins atleast once and it pleased me to see the cop dragging her away..alas it was a dream!
but the track will surely end with Vansh getting reunited with his mother..I have no doubt on that one..and I am afraid Urmi will sneak out of this one too..she will blame the real guardians for leaving the kid in an orphanage or something..its not like she went to their house to steal a baby...and the Modis being softies at heart will not say anything to Rashi as she will surely be devastated after losing her favourite "toy"Dead

I am sure it will pan out exactly as you have put it down Dipsy.. Ouch 

But the bigger question remains.. Yes. The girl's mother herself put the baby in the orphanage but how can that entitle Urmi to steal a living, kicking baby and get away with it?Angry
How is it that someone who says she wants to be a mother fail to see the real mother's desperate cries and still hides the truth?Ouch

And why why why does Rashi always have to get away with her act? If she is devastated, she needs to be devastated today and not when Vansh is taken away. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--dipsy80-NazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now Rashi become partner in crime.. (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Gayathri, does Rashi love Vansh?Confused  My verdict is still out on that one. Vansh to Rashi is more like a trophy than a child. Can one call that love?Confused Just my PoV
No Harini.. she does not absolutely... she is just showing off. I was just saying it sarcastically.. I am fully with you on this.. she just need attention from all family  members and her mom has put in her head that he will become the waaris etc.. so she is just using the baby...Big smile

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by ani_gr

Thats really terrible what Rashi did.. Agree she does not want to leave Vansh she cannot live without Vansh blah blah just in two three days..Confused.. uff
Then she totally is a partner in crime Sherry.. even though she loves Vansh she has no right to keep the child as they know who the real mother is... Urmila did steal the baby and gave it to Rashi.. If she wanted to redeem, she could have sacrificed her love for Vansh and given back to the mother and told everything to her family.. NO.. she does not want to do that and will never redeem herself...
Ab kya, tomorrow the papers will be studied again as our perfect Koki wants to make sure that there is no problem with adoption papers...

Gayathri.. Rashi understand her motherly feeling for baby.. But as mother why she not think for another mother.. She begging her baby from them.. Im pleased with Rashi when she shows some sensibilty but after few emotinal stupid words she forget her own words thats pathetic.. Vansh desevers his real mother not greedy for self fish mother like Rashi.. Rashi just fellong in emotions thats it..she have to shown reality n understand the fact.. Confused

Koki imsure her trick goes works on Rashi.. Or Rashi revilead itself all truth.. Smile im waiting for tomorrow how Koki will play KK on Rashi n how she will get succeed.. Wink
That's the thing...even after knowing the baby's mother is some one else she does not think that she taking away the child her his mother.. yes of course the baby has to go back to his mother and I want Rashi too in jail..so she learns some lesson, I hope.. 

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Thats really terrible what Rashi did.. Agree she does not want to leave Vansh she cannot live without Vansh blah blah just in two three days..Confused.. uff
Then she totally is a partner in crime Sherry.. even though she loves Vansh she has no right to keep the child as they know who the real mother is... Urmila did steal the baby and gave it to Rashi.. If she wanted to redeem, she could have sacrificed her love for Vansh and given back to the mother and told everything to her family.. NO.. she does not want to do that and will never redeem herself...
Ab kya, tomorrow the papers will be studied again as our perfect Koki wants to make sure that there is no problem with adoption papers...

Gayathri.. Rashi understand her motherly feeling for baby.. But as mother why she not think for another mother.. She begging her baby from them.. Im pleased with Rashi when she shows some sensibilty but after few emotinal stupid words she forget her own words thats pathetic.. Vansh desevers his real mother not greedy for self fish mother like Rashi.. Rashi just fellong in emotions thats it..she have to shown reality n understand the fact.. Confused

Koki imsure her trick goes works on Rashi.. Or Rashi revilead itself all truth.. Smile im waiting for tomorrow how Koki will play KK on Rashi n how she will get succeed.. Wink
That's the thing...even after knowing the baby's mother is some one else she does not think that she taking away the child her his mother.. yes of course the baby has to go back to his mother and I want Rashi too in jail..so she learns some lesson, I hope..

Gayathri.. Ur hopes are high dear... Here Urm went into jail looks hard so u want Rashi.. Shocked but yeah i wish dona maa beti jail ki hawa kahaye...

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Gayathri, does Rashi love Vansh?Confused  My verdict is still out on that one. Vansh to Rashi is more like a trophy than a child. Can one call that love?Confused Just my PoV
does Rashi love anyone? Confused

Herself, her mother comes second I guessSmile So she loves someone
i dont think Rashi will get herself in trouble for her mother..acc to me she does not love anyone selflessly except herself OuchDead

-dipsy80-

IF-Rockerz

-dipsy80-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged

an apt title for today's episode update Sherry!Clap..till now the guilt rested on Urmi's shoulders but now Rashi knows and predictably Koki is the only one who smells a rat..
Did the CVs show us Urmi's dream to pacify us?LOL...i am sure all SNS fans are hoping that Urmi pays for her sins atleast once and it pleased me to see the cop dragging her away..alas it was a dream!
but the track will surely end with Vansh getting reunited with his mother..I have no doubt on that one..and I am afraid Urmi will sneak out of this one too..she will blame the real guardians for leaving the kid in an orphanage or something..its not like she went to their house to steal a baby...and the Modis being softies at heart will not say anything to Rashi as she will surely be devastated after losing her favourite "toy"Dead

Yup Deepa.. Rashi shares full benifit of crime with Urmi.. Rashi or her self fishness are disgusting today.. How she will just think for herself she call her mother right?? So why she not thinking for poor Baby whtz his faults in all hoopla.. Why he suffering all pain for sepratiing.. Rashi always thinks for her happiness when she thinks for other.. Urmi just playing with her emotions just coz her... Rashi is really stupid.. Dead

no this time Rashi is not being stupid..she is deliberately committing a heinous crime Dead..she herself pointed out to Urmi that separating a mother from her child is a sin but she is doing it anyways just because of her own selfish obsession for a kidDead...she of all people should have understood Vansh's mother's grief but I forgot she cannot see anything beyond herself Dead..for a minute when Urshi were arguing I actually thought that Rashi will do the right thing but she disappointed me yet again..now though she did not actually steal a baby she is equally guilty as Urmi as she chooses to keep quiet even after knowing the truth..and what's the point of discussing about Urmi...i am sure if she is asked to choose between wealth and Rashi she will choose wealth Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged

does Rashi love anyone? Confused

Herself, her mother comes second I guessSmile So she loves someone
i dont think Rashi will get herself in trouble for her mother..acc to me she does not love anyone selflessly except herself OuchDead

She loves herself more Dipsy, no doubt but she loves her mother too.. Otherwise she would not let Urmi get away with a crime of this scale.. 

Where is all that moun vrat and tantrums today? Something Rashi is so adept to show her in laws. Why not tell her mother about how cheap she has become. Rashi knows that her mother got a percentage of all the gifts (Dead).. Is that not so obvious that her mother has stolen a child to get money? 

All self love and love for mother as long as that means she will get what she wants. That is Rashi for youOuch

Ritu--dipsy80-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
undoubtedly Deepa.. Urmi loves wealth core than more Rashi.. She steal a baby not for Rashi coz of herself.. Coz through Rashi she get money or other stuff.. Dead no wonder where Rashi get greedy nature.. Or if u ask to Rashi imsure she also choosing money instead Urmi.. Like mother likr daughter.. Dead

for onces i also felt Rashi going to do some thing sensibile but she dissapointed me yet to.. Who we assuming something sensible from Rashi.. She just talking she never appliment it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top