Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

undoubtedly Deepa.. Urmi loves wealth core than more Rashi.. She steal a baby not for Rashi coz of herself.. Coz through Rashi she get money or other stuff.. 🀒 no wonder where Rashi get greedy nature.. Or if u ask to Rashi imsure she also choosing money instead Urmi.. Like mother likr daughter.. 🀒

for onces i also felt Rashi going to do some thing sensibile but she dissapointed me yet to.. Who we assuming something sensible from Rashi.. She just talking she never appliment it..

people like Rashi will never be happy Sherry..coz she keeps eyeing what others have πŸ€’..there is no medicine to cure greed and conceit πŸ€’
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Dipsy.. Koki has a perpetual frown on her face these days because of Rashi. The small joys and smiles she shared with Meera and Gopi are soon vanishing because of the constant need to keep  UrShi in check.. I mean for how long?πŸ€”

I read that Mota Bhabhi prayed for the family's happiness. She needs to pray for making her stop saying Java Dena.. And if I hear her say that this time too when UrShi's crime comes out, then I promise to write a bashing thread on her😑

As for Gopi.. She needs to change and see things for what they are.. What is this support for Rashi every time? Idiot.. Knowing her Maami, Gopi needs to be more vigilant and be Koki's watson.. Shoot. This girl wants me to bang my head 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

oh Yes Harini.. Mota Bhabhi Baa n Gopi diffinatly need to watch real Rashi.. After turth wht Will Hetal said JaveDane or Baa waiting when everything become normal.. N Gopi i zipped my mouth for her... My queation is why Hetal did seems who Koki saw it.. Why she not smell fishy like Koki.. N Baa ???

One needs some brains to think.. Mota Bhabhi is forever in wonderland.
yhm_craze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

I agree Dipsy.. Koki has a perpetual frown on her face these days because of Rashi. The small joys and smiles she shared with Meera and Gopi are soon vanishing because of the constant need to keep  UrShi in check.. I mean for how long?πŸ€”

I read that Mota Bhabhi prayed for the family's happiness. She needs to pray for making her stop saying Java Dena.. And if I hear her say that this time too when UrShi's crime comes out, then I promise to write a bashing thread on her😑

As for Gopi.. She needs to change and see things for what they are.. What is this support for Rashi every time? Idiot.. Knowing her Maami, Gopi needs to be more vigilant and be Koki's watson.. Shoot. This girl wants me to bang my head 

aah Heta is turning peace loving people like you into bashers! πŸ˜†..I will support that thread Harini..count me in! the most she will do is look betrayed and hurt..same goes with Jigar..I have stopped making sense of his character now..one minute he is snapping at Rashi and the next minute he is back to his soppy smiles πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Gopi disappoints me more than Hetal because most of the time she is aware of what Rashi is up to and yet chooses to turn the other way...Gopi and Hetal are just putting others like Vansh and his family in trouble with their javadena attitude πŸ˜‘
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
count me to.. Harini..

Today Jigar looks so kool n easy.. Man i never understand this guy.. Mins kuch mins mein kuch or hota hai.. πŸ˜• just like his mummy JevaDena... 🀒
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Dipsy, if we fault Rashi for being silent about her mother's crime, we need to fault Gopi and Hetal and sometimes Baa too for the same thing.

Turning your head away from the obvious is also a crime and it is the ostrich approach that irritates me. The only difference between them and Rashi is the fact that they do it for her while Rashi does it for herself
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dipsy80

does Rashi love anyone? πŸ˜•

She loves money money and money. She married Jigar for money wants to keep the baby to get money. She does everything for money. 🀒
yhm_craze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Dipsy, if we fault Rashi for being silent about her mother's crime, we need to fault Gopi and Hetal and sometimes Baa too for the same thing.

Turning your head away from the obvious is also a crime and it is the ostrich approach that irritates me. The only difference between them and Rashi is the fact that they do it for her while Rashi does it for herself

you are absolutely right Harini..Gopi and Hetal dont realize that by covering up.Rashi's wrong doings they are not helping her at all...and they dont even let Koki do the right thing too..they are just making Koki's life miserable with their excessive love for Rashi 🀒
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipsy80

you are absolutely right Harini..Gopi and Hetal dont realize that by covering up.Rashi's wrong doings they are not helping her at all...and they dont even let Koki do the right thing too..they are just making Koki's life miserable with their excessive love for Rashi 🀒

Apart from Urmi, Gopi and Hetal have made Rashi worse. By their constant defense and support, Rashi manages to escape and further make herself a victim all the time. High time these two stopped being so stupid.. Especially Hetal. 
Atleast Gopi takes a stand when her other family members are affected but expect for that one time when she asked Rashi to go out, Hetal has been forever turning a blind eye to Rashi and her actions. This time having seen Rashi's behavior, Hetal should be the first to make her point when this all comes out
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
some please bang Hetal's head in to wall or saken up her head.. No khud kuch karti hai aur KoKi ko kuch kare deti hai.. grrr grrr 😑