Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
well we know that.. Rashi never know abt Vansha stealing story.. But today then She knows it or after understand this that urmi stealing the baby or its crime.. Why she go with her mummy.. Why she not take stand on this.. Im pleased when Rashi said.. Thats its crime when sepreating mother n baby.. Or stealing also a crime.. So why she convince on umri's emotional words.. Its not surprizing though forme..?? Coz i knew it after revilead the truth..no metter wht give her mummy side in crime..so she is?? Dead i know as mother Rashi become bit self fish but if She have understand motherly feelings abt baby.. So just ones assum those mother feeling who begging infront of her for has baby.. I called this greedness Evil Smile Rashi sorry but u naver understand motherly feelings..

Im happy n dancing with joy.. Finally Koki took step n take adoption paper.. Party Koki have full doubt on UrShi..or now imsure my Koki will reached from really mother of baby.. Big smile today episode was ok.. But Koki intelligance make it awesome Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_Ritu-Raadhni-nilani--Archana-delsiyhm_crazejanani18ShaunSAJustlikethat1pikiiichuuani_gr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "now Rashi become partner in crime.." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Even after knowing the truth Rashi didn't say anything. Dead How can they do this to a mother?! Angry Urmila herself is a mother and she can't bare to see her own daughter in pain just think how that mother must be feeling staying away from her son. Cry I really want Urmila's dream to come true and for her to go to jail for this crime. Clap Rashi herself said that its a crime to keep a child away from its mother but she is doing just that. Just once Rashi have a heart and do the right thing. Wink

I have to say this I really love SNS a lot but one thing I don't like about this show is Urshi always get away with things.Unhappy For once can't the CV's show Urshi being punished for their deeds? Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSAJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As much as I want to give Rashi a benefit of doubt about her feelings for Vansh... there is still no reason why she still wants to hide the truth after knowing it. 

But Rashi as a person has never attempted to think from the other person's perspective. Hence to her, the pain the real mother will be undergoing is not even relevant. Self preservation has kicked in and she wants to do everything possible to keep Vansh. 

I am pleased that Rashi understood the enormity of what Urmi has done.. the crime but it is sad that she will let her mother have her way so easily. What is more it is worse that she will continue the farce even when her mother is gone.. Why does Rashi want to pile up more of her mistakes?Confused

I do not want Urmi to escape with a dream. That dream needs to become a reality and Urmi needs to go to jail. There is no excuse for herAngry

I hope Rashi blurts the truth out when Koki does her grilling. High time Vansh goes back to his mother who seems to so love him. Atleast there is one child that can be saved from this mad familySmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SunnyahemRitu-Raadhni-Archana-delsiShaunSAani_grNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
i agree with Harini n Ritu.. Urmi dreams will surely come ture.. She desever to threw her in jail.. But Rashi.. Now she equally share this crime with urmi.. Her first mistake was why she hide the truth after knowing.. I pitty with that mother yaar how badly she begging for her baby or Urmi call her mad..grrr grrr Angry yes she mad for her baby..she become mad to seeing her right in front of her... Rashi is so self fish in her felf fishness she forget every thing..shaaa Dead

@ Harini i felt to Rashi open her mouth infront of Koki n then Koki knows the turth.. Koki just playing trick on Rashi want really truth.. I love Koki.. She is to good day.. Or i hate Hetal.. Why she did not saw who..whom Koki saw it.. Why she always takes things so easy.. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu--Archana-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Koki is being Solomon Sherry. And Like Solomon, hopefully she does not need to cut the baby into halfSmile

It is so like Urmi to call the real mother mad when it is she who is a real lunatic. It is time to lock her up in a loony bin or a jail so that mankind can be saved. 

Time also for Rashi to face the consequences of throwing an unwanted tantrum and also for siding with her mother inspite of knowing the truth. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-NazimKiDewaniani_gr

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Koki is being Solomon Sherry. And Like Solomon, hopefully she does not need to cut the baby into halfSmile

It is so like Urmi to call the real mother mad when it is she who is a real lunatic. It is time to lock her up in a loony bin or a jail so that mankind can be saved.

Time also for Rashi to face the consequences of throwing an unwanted tantrum and also for siding with her mother inspite of knowing the truth.

No will not cut the baby into half..but she diffinatly give the baby to his real desever...Smile

did u not think Cvs dragging the track with no reason..means if they want so today they revlead all truth in front of Koki..n do wht they want with UrShi..why they rolling it unwantedly.. Confused lets see wht they come up tomorrow n how will Koki reached from real mother... I wish they do some justice with Urmi crime..send her in behind bars.. Or Rashi give her tight slap.. n Hetal some one plz bang her head on wall or put out her JaveDane nature...

Ritu-Justlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

No will not cut the baby into half..but she diffinatly give the baby to his real desever...Smile

did u not think Cvs dragging the track with no reason..means if they want so today they revlead all truth in front of Koki..n do wht they want with UrShi..why they rolling it unwantedly.. Confused lets see wht they come up tomorrow n how will Koki reached from real mother... I wish they do some justice with Urmi crime..send her in behind bars.. Or Rashi give her tight slap.. n Hetal some one plz bang her head on wall or put out her JaveDane nature...

They will finish the track next Tuesday. Tomorrow Koki will learn more about why UrShi were behaving strangely and then on Monday and Tuesday the real mother will get the baby.. Atleast I hope so.. 

The CVs are just giving more stupidity.. Don't know what they are thinking. .It is obvious that people are not liking this trackOuch

Ritu-NazimKiDewaniani_gr

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thats really terrible what Rashi did.. Agree she does not want to leave Vansh she cannot live without Vansh blah blah just in two three days..Confused.. uff
Then she totally is a partner in crime Sherry.. even though she loves Vansh she has no right to keep the child as they know who the real mother is... Urmila did steal the baby and gave it to Rashi.. If she wanted to redeem, she could have sacrificed her love for Vansh and given back to the mother and told everything to her family.. NO.. she does not want to do that and will never redeem herself... 
Ab kya, tomorrow the papers will  be studied again as our perfect Koki wants to make sure that there is no problem with adoption papers...

Ritu-Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top