MY FORECAST ABOUT ZAARA WEATHER

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After almost a month I am making a post.😊

OMG! OMG! What I have seen today😲.

My forecast about Zaara being psycho and her attitude towards Rishi is all coming true.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Gosh,the way she moved towards Rishi today and hugged him from the back,was so so weired,so tacky.I was like,arrgh!😑😑(Shweta was much polite in that particular scene) Zaara was looking like typical sex-hungry which reminded me of Sameer's camera fixing idea in Indira's room.

I used to see in the serials that men do like this but she surpassed everyone,in brutality,psychoness and obviousy seductive attitude.😑😑😑I was very scared today on seeing her expressions on that particular scene.

So my forecast that she'll be the perfect and elligible wife of Sameer Diwan is proved today.Really they will beautifully complement each other.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Nothing,continue Zaara because you are not going to get Rishi at least in this life because he belongs only to Indira.

Koi maane ya na maane par Rishi aaj bhi sirf Indira se hi pyar karta hai par uska pyar Zaara ke nakli pyar ke bhram mein kahi chup gaya hai.But it will evolve out very soon and then Zaara will see the extent of our beloved Inshi's love.

There is one saying
"Muddayi  laakh  bura  chahe  to  kya  hota  hai,vahi  hota hai  jo  manzur e khuda hota hai"😊😊

Every love story has complications but still true love wins and I know INSHI's love will win.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Because when there is separation the reunion becomes the sweetest and prettiest of every feelings.😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
paulomi rishi rocked in the last part hai na..sv gave excellent performance what say??
-Paulomi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

paulomi rishi rocked in the last part hai na..sv gave excellent performance what say??

ROCKED!!!!!!!😲
How dare you,being such a true Rishi and Inshi fan you used such a small word for Rishi?😑😑

He makes us speechless with his performances.Zaara said she'll love him more that Indira,huh!what a crap joke!😑😑No one can love INSHI except each other.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

ROCKED!!!!!!!😲
How dare you,being such a true Rishi and Inshi fan you used such a small word for Rishi?😑😑

He makes us speechless with his performances.Zaara said she'll love him more that Indira,huh!what a crap joke!😑😑No one can love INSHI except each other.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ok correction from my side: rishi smashed with his performance today..excellent, superb & spectacular performance by sv..abh toh kush hojao⭐️

my hero rocksπŸ‘
-Paulomi- thumbnail

ok correction from my side: rishi smashed with his performance today..excellent, superb & spectacular performance by sv..abh toh kush hojao⭐️

my hero rocksπŸ‘

Ha ye hui na Rishi aur inshi fan waali baatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aur kya ab to hume INSHI reunion ki tayyaari karni paregi,to lets get ready for a smashing INSHI reunion
-Paulomi- thumbnail
maine koi article nehi diya haiπŸ˜‰  
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nicley written and aptly said.  Agree with you.  InShi forever.  Loved last part of HD today.  Sumit acted marvelously.  πŸ‘

I loved Zara character .. now I am starting to hate that character... Today that seduce part.. look like she wants only that... 😑 I agree with you.. She is typical psycho like Sameer.  They compliment to each other..

How will story proceed further?  What do you think?  
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi1

Nicley written and aptly said.  Agree with you.  InShi forever.  Loved last part of HD today.  Sumit acted marvelously.  πŸ‘

I loved Zara character .. now I am starting to hate that character... Today that seduce part.. look like she wants only that... 😑 I agree with you.. She is typical psycho like Sameer.  They compliment to each other..

How will story proceed further?  What do you think?  

further zara will witness inshi's true love thats all..now she will come to know that how much rishi loves his wife & nobody can fill his heart

i too loved last part, rishi's acting was mindblowing
sakshi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

further zara will witness inshi's true love thats all..now she will come to know that how much rishi loves his wife & nobody can fill his heart

i too loved last part, rishi's acting was mindblowing

Rajini, what will happen to Indu?  Now Indu will mentally torture Rishi as he is the reason for her mother is dead?  He agreed to Zara... Indu will definitely blame and hate her dad now..

How much Rishi's loves his daughter.. Today also he said..what will I tell to Indu.. how much concern he has for his daughter?? 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜† after reading this i came to know one thing, CVs donot know how to write a +ve character perfectly but they are experts in writing a -ve character πŸ‘

once Sameer, then Vidith,mallik and now Zara πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Edit
paulomi can you update me did Indira escaped from accident😳, saumya didnot gave any written update till now πŸ˜’

Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago