Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Episode Starts...

Urmi n Rashi are in mandir.. Or vansh's real mother showing them his birth mark.. Rashi looked shocked after seeing the mark.. Both mother daughter begging for has baby but urShi didnt give them.. Urmi saw Koki is coming towards them...so she screams snake snake..!! Every body running here n there... Urmi grabed Rashi arams n runs... Behind them both mother daughter also ruinning... UrShi bumped with Koki n she ask why ppl are running.. Urmi replies coz snake.. Koki suspicious snake... Confused rashi jusr trying to tell Koki abt ladies but Urmi stopped her n says dont need to say any thing to any one..?? Rashi reples why?? Urmi said do wht she tells??? Gopi n Hetal also come then Urmi said let we leaves from here.. All ladies are stitted in the car n leaves.. Behind their car who ladies also running.. Rashi looked scary so Koki ask is she ok.?? Rashi nod.. Urmi put Rashi bag over mirrior so then Koki ask her why she turning behind again n again.. or why she putted Bag like this... Urmi said coz her nack is paining so she set on beg.. Rashi also seen both ladies behind car.. Rashi want to know then Urmi said forget it both are mades... Koki obsevers both UrShi..

In RaJi Room..

Rashi want to know all happeing in mandir.. But Urmi ignore her.. Rashi insist n says some thing is wrong who which i dont know..so plz tell me.. Urmi say forget they are mades.. Rashi so then why u stop me when i want tell to Koki.. Rashi insist again but Urmi throwing tantrums..n says one me played on her life or bring the baby for u n u showing ur doubt.. Im leaving.. But Rashi stop her n say ok if anthing is serious so she going to tell every thing to KaKiJi.. Urmi stop her n said.. Yes those girl is real mother of Vansh.. Shocked

In MM Mandir...

Koki n Hetal are doing prayering.. Hetal want has family happiness from kanhaji..so Koki stood with thinking mode.. Hetal ask her abt.?? Koki said imsure something fishy or some thing is going wrong.. Did u not noticing Rashi expressions in car... Who she looked worried like some one is snatching has baby from her.. Hetal said no its just ur doubt anthing is like.. u know na Rashi.. Rashi just was possiasvie abt has baby n anthing but Koki said no both mother daughter faces shows weird expressions..imsure its simething going wrong.. Approve

In RaJi Room...

Rashi goes all shocked to heard Urmi words.. Rashi said thats mean he is not Vansh is has Gulo.. Or it means u stole him from oprhanage house.. My mummy stealing the baby under dark night why?? Urmi replies coz u willing a baby.. Rashi said yes im willing the baby but not like this?? Urmi says but those didnt want him..hence why they threw him there.. Rashi yells but now she wants him back.. How can i live without him..or seprating mother n baby is crime.. Disapprove Urmi shown her Vansh face n said if u can live with him.. U just kepping ur mouth shut n dont need ro tell any one especially to Koki.. Rashi looked sad..

In RN...

Urmi donig cooking the she had dream when Koki let know abt her crime so wht will she do.. urmi dearm.. Koki comes in to Kitchen n scolding on Urmi.. You stealing a baby u always did Kalakaris but this time she desever to go jail..or here police come n irrest Urmi.. Urmi yells abt her innocence or Her dearm crash after the hit of head..

In KoKi's Room..

Gopi come to take medicine to KoKi.. Koki ask abt meera sleep?? Gopi replies no she playing with Ahemji.. Embarrassed Gopi ask her ru worried coz Rashi's behavior.. Koki says yes.. Gopi said Rashi wanting the baby badly or now when she get him so has behavior was right..any mother is only worried for her babby nothing is serious... Koki get caught something from Gopi's words.. Ermm

In RaJi Room...

Rashi is sitted on bed Vansh is on her lap.. Jigar say to her whole night she sitted like this..why she not laid him on bed.. Rashi laide him.. Jigar ask her abt her mood..or she nod.. Jigar tell her he going from Ahem having some discussion..

koki enter in room n ask abt Vansh sleep.. Rashi said he asleep.. Then Koki ask her abt adoption papers of Vansh.. Rashi gives her n said why she need this paper all sudden.. Koki said coz she want to refair this paper from lowyer.. Rashi looked shocked [:O] n say if Koki letting know abt truth so then??

PRECAP...

Rashi ask to Koki is paper is ok..why need to verify.. Koki said or if we verifying the paper from the lowyer so wht going wrong in it?? Smile

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

suecumaindiaNas1krassgujaratigirleshachshiny3pink0213aaafff.comMyameenasiaheartneteche_cdent4udirk41tukuJoshana458dolly_07A HUGE FANcvdprasad_Devna_Ritu-munnihyderabad_Nancy_Mehr-kRani48-nilani--Archana-delsiawesome-rajiShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazejanani18ashneJustlikethat1-Muskii-Hamlet53pikiiichuuleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 31.Jan.2013... Rashi knows the truth abt Vansh" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks sherry!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Looks like an ok episode..Tongue Now Rashi knows the truth.. Here comes the solomon's story of the real mother to a childSmile

Ritu-NazimKiDewani

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for writing on behalf of me Sherry

I may get well soon and thanks for the wishes Big smile

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Muskii-

I may get well soon and thanks for the wishes Big smile

Get well soon MuskaanSmile

-Muskii-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Muskii-

I may get well soon and thanks for the wishes Big smile

any time musky.. Hug
inshallah u will be hit n fine.. Tongue

mariyem-Muskii-

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update sherry..so koki suspicious!! I wil surely watch the epi when free :) btw did they show ahem playing with meera or it was just gopi mention?   @muskaan...get well soon dear... :):) :)

Edited by Hetp - 31 January 2013 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Smile

NazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top