Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

HaremSultan

IF-Dazzler

HaremSultan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya24

This was one of the beastly portrayed Ravana on screen. Just like Nitish Bhardwaj was the best Lord Krishna. I have full confidence that Manish will do justice to Ravan. But his voice is too soft. Tarakasur's laughter and dialogues still reign supreme in my mind.

yes its a major folly.he looks like ravana but acts like chanakya.what a combination.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Kavya.Kumari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravan: mere mahadev (Page 9)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Now lucy that is a good one. He is still has the hangover from CGM.  LOL

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya24

Now lucy that is a good one. He is still has the hangover from CGM.  LOL

he told me he will forever carry memory of chanakya..because he lived chanakya..may b nikhil also can't forget he is chanakya so made him such soft spoken raavan

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
he is surprisingly soft spoken ravan-but he seems to be a wise and intelligent Ravan
which ravan was

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
You girls are cracking me up with Ravan's feelings for Mahadev.

But seriously, whenever we think of Ravan, we only think of him in the context of Ramayanam, specifically the abduction of Sita. That he was a great devotee of Shiva is acknowledged in the passing. Since his role in DKDM is much before his Lanka story, the focus has to be on the kind of person he was, and being a Shiv-Bhakth was at the core of it. In that sense the portrayal is true to form.

That said, I have not yet seen the episode :) !! Don't know if I can keep a straight face while watching after reading all the comments here ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.