Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
right now the only sane god to me in the show is brahma.

sry i don't mean to hurt anyone,its just my opinion.vishnu and laxmi are barely coming these days.parvati asking for bhavan and mahadeva keeps rejecting it(mahadeva actually had a bhavan,i have seen it in previous shows and what about caves the have??LOLif it was raining they should have gone to their cave.Confused)
ravana all mushy and kuber all stupid.
ganesha always too buddhiman and karthikeya always ...you know we are not seeing him in current episodes.
ganga aur chandra ka koi ata pata he nahin.Confused
indra is always shown hell stupid.

real gods are gonna kill nikhil if they continously showed this stupidity.CryAngry

(again its my opinion,please i don't mean to hurt anyone or bash any god.its just the show.)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravan: mere mahadev (Page 8)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I don't understand lucy why will they show Chandra and Ganga if there is no need for them in the story.
Karthikeya has to have a story or a track to be shown.
Indra I don't know most shows I have seen him to be bad only.
Ravan is Shiv Bhakt but they should not kill his character by showing overt devotion that he is acting like a heroine now. That is my concern.
The bhavan is part of the story which will lead to the formation of Lanka. So what part is too stupid..!!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
ravana seeing mahadeva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diala

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya24

I don't understand lucy why will they show Chandra and Ganga if there is no need for them in the story.
Karthikeya has to have a story or a track to be shown.
Indra I don't know most shows I have seen him to be bad only.
Ravan is Shiv Bhakt but they should not kill his character by showing overt devotion that he is acting like a heroine now. That is my concern.
The bhavan is part of the story which will lead to the formation of Lanka. So what part is too stupid..!!

actually dear i can't describe the feeling,i don't know about others but they act too humanly.Ouch

about the heroine part,my dad asked who is this new guys(ravana) i said-he is ravana.
he first laughed and laughed...
he said-if this is ravana than i am a better asur than him.LOL

Edited by lucykaede - 01 February 2013 at 4:07am

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
That is one qulaity I like in the show it connects me to Gods. I Have seen mythology shows where I have yet to connect to an extend which this show has connected me. I like some of the emotions shown. It connects me to them. If Ganesh calls Vishnu and Lakhsmi mama mami I love that. I love the display of emotions or it will be like some of the other shws which do not touch your heart. DKDM strikes a chord precisely for this. 

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
@monica-maybe some of us found his beaviour weird-but a certain section of the audience actually liked it
its about ones view point
i want to see the villian Raavan-but i guess that will be once Dashaana becomes Raavan,gets Lanka,Mandodhari,etc will be slowly go to becomming the Raavan we know him to be...

kaatayani

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

@monica-maybe some of us found his beaviour weird-but a certain section of the audience actually liked it
its about ones view point
i want to see the villian Raavan-but i guess that will be once Dashaana becomes Raavan,gets Lanka,Mandodhari,etc will be slowly go to becomming the Raavan we know him to be...

But before that i wanna see this story.

Kavya.Kumari

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
This was one of the beastly portrayed Ravana on screen. Just like Nitish Bhardwaj was the best Lord Krishna. I have full confidence that Manish will do justice to Ravan. But his voice is too soft. Tarakasur's laughter and dialogues still reign supreme in my mind.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.