Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
KuberG was Restless... Like "arreh... Yeh apne vakti ke chakkar mein mera mahel ke pichhe kyu padha hua hain yaar"🀣🀣
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

🀣🀣i thought i was the only one thinking that way

but no doubt Manish Ji is Brilliant
this Ravaan is so gooey and mushy yaar-when will my Maha Villian Ravan come
this one will give me diabetes[]))]

daibetes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia221

Ravan seems fully mesmerized by Mahadev..
He has even surpassed Sati and Parvati's love and samarpan for him.. πŸ˜†

i second u.πŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
"vo mere mahadev ka kailash hai,
mere mahadev wahan rehte hai"
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@foram-woh Parvati aur Sati dono karte the🀣
aab Raavan Bhi Karne Laga??
Ghor KalyugπŸ˜‰
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
"mere mahadev"🀣 RavaanG was really a true vakt but, haamlog hi iss sentence ko otherway le rahe hain yaarπŸ˜†.
Arijit007 thumbnail
For lord vishnu, there is bhakt prahlaad, for mahadev there is raavan. Are koi toh batao ke maa adishakti ko iss level ke bhakt kiun nahi milte?
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya DKDM has shown her another side of love towards mahadev. showing him true, honest simple and devoted person towards mahdev and i really don't understand then why after he became so evil and devil person . Now his only motive is to think about only mahadev then how wud he think of snatching lanka of kuber then expanding his empire. By the way no other serial has shown him in this way. Kudoss to DKDMπŸ‘
Sargesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarakari

For lord vishnu, there is bhakt prahlaad, for mahadev there is raavan. Are koi toh batao ke maa adishakti ko iss level ke bhakt kiun nahi milte?

do u knw about DHANNA BHAGAT of maa jwala devi. He was in that type of category. Otherwise Parvati had numerous bhaktins Sita, Radha , Rukmini etc.πŸ˜† but adishakti was adorned by Ram during his war wid ravan he was offering 108 neelkamal to maa and she tried to take exam nd by her maya 1 flower dissapeared tgen ram tried yo take off his neelkamal type eye to offer ma adishakti then she hirself appeared and gave him boon of VIJAYI. Arjun also worshipped her and many more in the list vaishno devis's bhakt shreedhar. 
Sargesh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarakari

do u knw about DHANNA BHAGAT of maa jwala devi. He was in that type of category. Otherwise Parvati had numerous bhaktins Sita, Radha , Rukmini etc.πŸ˜† but adishakti was adorned by Ram during his war wid ravan he was offering 108 neelkamal to maa and she tried to take exam nd by her maya 1 flower dissapeared then ram tried to take off his neelkamal eye to offer ma adishakti then she herself appeared and gave him boon of VIJAYI. Arjun also worshipped her and many more in the list vaishno devis's bhakt shreedhar.Edited by Sargesh - 11 years ago