Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Kuber was thinking jogi ko kya dun? Tadaa ravan to the rescue "aap ye mahal de sakte hai" kuber ko mini attack aagaya. Ravan recognisd mahadev but kuber didn't. Kuber got everything coz of mahadev. But stil did recognisd him. (First time i heard saraswati frm brahmadev.) at kailash our ganesha tries to make something for the gifts.but its get destroyd by wind. So every1 demands for bhavan. Every1 starts listing there wish to mahadev the best wish our ganesha has. "mera kaksh paakshala ki samip hona chahiye" so cute. Omg ravan is so nice, never imagind that i wil like him so much. His words "Mere mahadev, mera kailash" touchd me alot.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102shreenidsana_04vanadhihemavidzsia221jyoti07Sadhanamomo-Celestial-kaatayaniMrToolConfuser_Ms.Foxy.Angel_Proud-IndiaThe.Patthaaka.sukhi...Arijit007chand1234Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ravan: mere mahadev" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hemavidz

IF-Dazzler

hemavidz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
so true Foru DKDM really make all of us like Raavan n Raavan's idea of giving kubers bhavan to jogi was sooper n kubers urge in denialLOLMahadev listening quitely to hsi family may b his mind voice say"im lecturing this whole universe abt simplicity n my family all dreaming abt luxuryConfused"Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhaniegiri88kaatayanisia221HaremSultanMrToolConfuserforam.Nikki_Titli

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
RavaanG toh full on pataofy mahadevROFL ... Ab i can't samajhao to myself how will he be shown as mahavillian during ramayanaROFL.. Areh kuberG ka toh BP high ho gaya hoga lagta hain...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaremSultankaatayaniforam.

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I dont think they are asking for luxury, just a home where all can live happily 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sia221MrToolConfuserforam.Nikki_Titli

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the post.i couldnt see the epi.but ur Post helped me to knw abt todays epi.have to watch recap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuserforam.

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:19am | IP Logged
SanaG our foram is breaking news reporter.. Haan thodey miss rotlu type hain.. Otherwise news ke short update dene mein toh.. Great hain.. And foram thanks for posting yaar, again saying you ForamG tussi great hoLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_04jayvenkforam.

sana_04

Groupbie

sana_04

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ur r8.once again thanx a lot foram.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrToolConfuserforam.

sia221

IF-Rockerz

sia221

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Ravan seems fully mesmerized by Mahadev..
He has even surpassed Sati and Parvati's love and samarpan for him.. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sargeshmnx12Tinacoolkaatayanijyoti07HaremSultanMrToolConfuserforam.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.