Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Mohit did not got much screen ...wen gauri came to india his role vanished or for few secs or 1 or 2 mmin

Likewise manit does not hav many scene

Garv was shown for few min or

sec ...n that to 2-3 times a week

In a story we will get to see not only heroine story but hero story ...

More screens were given to villians

Dont know wat will happen ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds275

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "reasons for main lead leaving the show" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MadhuO

IF-Rockerz

MadhuO

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I think they are writing the track to end the show.

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadhuO

I think they are writing the track to end the show.

Ya its better they show fast track story n unfold all the mystery n secrets
They shud giv it happy ending

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
is this a confirm and orthantic news that khamoshiyan wil go na end .

MrDarcyfan

IF-Sizzlerz

MrDarcyfan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
This show did SO much wrong, it is not a joke! I heard that Manit Joura has put down his papers too?? I bet the role of Garv was not supposed to be an obsessed lover! So he may not be happy with the way it is panned out post Mohit's exit!

This show has NOT done justice to the male leads! I think it will be very hard for this show to survive! Appa Sahib and Asavari are really too sickening to watch and the girl who plays Gauri (no offence, coz she is new)... her acting is really not that good!

Therefore, it is better if they conclude the show in a month of two!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This show did SO much wrong, it is not a joke! I heard that Manit Joura has put down his papers too?? I bet the role of Garv was not supposed to be an obsessed lover! So he may not be happy with the way it is panned out post Mohit's exit!

This show has NOT done justice to the male leads! I think it will be very hard for this show to survive! Appa Sahib and Asavari are really too sickening to watch and the girl who plays Gauri (no offence, coz she is new)... her acting is really not that good!

Therefore, it is better if they conclude the show in a month of two!

Really ...if we go to starplus site n read the character in their ...
They look interesting

Ya garv role was not of obessed lover...they did not gave him.much space

In one news they said garv will start to hav feeling for gauri but they did not showed

Wen gauri was shoot ...i thought that garv will save her ...

They shud giv some hero stunts to heros...

Even for sid or garv they were no hero stunts ...like gauri falling catching... Scenes
They did not gave screen space to them

One time sid went n fight gundas ...but if it would be gauri instead of pratiksha ...then it would hav been nice scene

They did not show the girl gets in trouble n hero saves scenes

Wen gauri left london ...i thought ...she will be missing n appa will be responsible for it knowingly or unknowling

Mother daughtr relation was nice ...but they would hav shown sid or garv too...

Wen new entry of garv came i thought ...he will do some herogiri ...but no they did not show him much

N wen sid came back to india i thought ...he n appa will hav differences ...n
N sid will try to find about appa
...i thought sid n gauri scenes will be shown like gauri falling sid catching her ...both of them going out without informing anyone in house

I thought that gauri will plan to go for picnic n there will be nice gauri n sid scenes...

I thought that garv gauri n sid will get lost in jungle ...n we will get to see garv gauri n sid gauri n garv sid herogiri scenes

I thought that sid will get to know about appa n will protect gauri

There biggest mistake of not giving much space to main leads...
Concertrate on lov story ...keeping drama on side ...

soapie

soapie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Garv's role was supposed to be a very strong one...that of a young and upcoming politician who takes on Appa Saheb. Instead they have turned him into a half-baked lover of Gauri and some kind of an avenging angel for his family!

Siddharth was supposed to be the NRI love interest of Gauri...instead they turned him into a hopeless romantic who just falls for his girlfriend's wishes and agrees to do whatever she wants (that is live in Kolhapur with her mother!)

Gauri has an author backed role, but that girl simply cannot act...except in bits and patches.

90% of the screen time is divided between Appa Saheb and Asavari! And I can bet, no one except their family members would be interested in watching them!

The creatives have totally lost the plot! Instead of focusing on one track, they have introduced and overlapped multiple ones...turning the story from an intense family drama to a comedy club!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

honestyfirst

MadhuO

IF-Rockerz

MadhuO

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Poor story...undeveloped characters...I am happy the main male leads said or are saying good-bye. The villans are cartoon characters...overall quite pathetic...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.