India-Forums

The mess and the blame game continues

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged

The mess and the blame game continues in Life OK's Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki

Earlier this week there was a story wherein Gizele Thakral vented out against the ill treatment she received in the hands of Debina Bonnerjee, Dimpy Mahajan and Karanvir Bohra, on Life OK's show Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki (Miditech).

However, when we called up Karanvir for his side of the story, he just laughed away the accusations hurled at him by Gizele, of being a flirt and a pervert, saying, "Ha Ha Ha she wishes. I'm a very dominating personality...if she thinks this is flirting, then I feel she needs education in flirting... ha ha ha, she is hilarious. "

Gizele further accused her female co-contestants Dimpy and Debina of misbehaving with her. She had alleged that both the above sexy women had passed snide comments regarding her clothes.

We spoke to Dimpy who fired back saying, "We all including Karanvir and Amar Upadhyay (dinner was at his place during the worst fights) were shocked to see her short skirt given the Gujarati theme. And when did I insult her? Rather, I complimented her on her long legs."

Did you "peep" inside her skirt as alleged by Gizele? "Ha Ha what a joke, I am a married woman why should I look inside the skirt of another woman."

She further added, "I don't want to justify myself for we (Debina and me) unlike Gizele would not comment on someone's dress depending on the cost. If somebody can't understand the humour, we can't help. We all were just having fun."

Here Dimpy who is also doing Nach Baliye 5 (Star Plus) with better half Rahul Mahajan shared, "Debina will agree with me that on the contrary Gizele was very insulting and was passing rude remarks on us."

Last but not the least Gizele had also commented on Amar saying he was trying to play insecure Debina against her during the show at his pad. However when we spoke to Amar, he had a different tale to tell.

"I was trying to stop the girls from fighting with each other. Actually at one point, I wanted to intervene, but the creatives asked me to keep quiet. But this does not mean they told anyone to say anything. The girls were saying whatever they wished."

In closing we asked, Amar who was guiltier in the catfight between Gizele and Dimpy –Debina? Amar replied, "Dimpy, for she kept passing remarks at Gizele right from day one. She kept telling her you don't have a guy, your dressing is wrong according to the occasion and then kept commenting on her body as well. I guess beyond a point anybody will finally lose it. Even with me, Dimpy was too inquisitive trying to find out about my past affairs."

Well…this show is seriously turning out to be a messy affair!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeepinky_blueskiesCandYlicious_S.lostatsea.

BiggBoss420 IF-Addictz
BiggBoss420
BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
I liked Amar's answer, he is honest...
Waise tellychakkar's article are not allowed to be posted in IF...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66VintageWine

aditiprem Senior Member
aditiprem
aditiprem

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Now where are the so called fans who said it was scripted and other stuff. Amar confirmed that the two disgusting people debina and dimpy spoke whatever they like but not the PH people told them to do. I saw posts telling they can't praise reality how good cook now where are they when debina used such stupid language and comments. they won't make a topic on that issue and they preach others to talk about reality. First they should learn to talk truth and point others.

Dimpy is better than debina  as she portrays what she is but debina is such a low class person who is two faced for whom only money and power matters. I really want someone should show her class
Now i am 100% sure she can do anything for money.
.lostatsea. IF-Stunnerz
.lostatsea.
.lostatsea.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Amar was just being honest and dimpy did poke her nose in everyone's business since day one.

What can we say people r like that.
Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<h1>The mess and the blame game continues in Life OK's Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki</h1>

Earlier this week there was a story wherein0672Gizele Thakral0672vented out against the ill treatment she received in the hands of Debina Bonnerjee, Dimpy Mahajan and Karanvir Bohra, on Life OK's show0672Welcome-Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki0672(Miditech).

However, when we called up Karanvir for his side of the story, he just laughed away the accusations hurled at him by Gizele, of being a flirt and a pervert, saying, "Ha Ha Ha she wishes. I'm a very dominating personality...if she thinks this is flirting, then I feel she needs education in flirting... ha ha ha, she is hilarious. "

Gizele further accused her female co-contestants Dimpy and Debina of misbehaving with her. She had alleged that both the above sexy women had passed snide comments regarding her clothes.

We spoke to Dimpy who fired back saying, "We all including Karanvir and Amar Upadhyay (dinner was at his place during the worst fights) were shocked to see her short skirt given the Gujarati theme. And when did I insult her? Rather, I complimented her on her long legs."

Did you "peep" inside her skirt as alleged by Gizele? "Ha Ha what a joke, I am a married woman why should I look inside the skirt of another woman."

She further added, "I don't want to justify myself for we (Debina and me) unlike Gizele would not comment on someone's dress depending on the cost. If somebody can't understand the humour, we can't help. We all were just having fun."

Here Dimpy who is also doing0672Nach Baliye 50672(Star Plus) with better half Rahul Mahajan shared, "Debina will agree with me that on the contrary Gizele was very insulting and was passing rude remarks on us."

Last but not the least Gizele had also commented on Amar saying he was trying to play insecure Debina against her during the show at his pad. However when we spoke to Amar, he had a different tale to tell.

"I was trying to stop the girls from fighting with each other. Actually at one point, I wanted to intervene, but the creatives asked me to keep quiet. But this does not mean they told anyone to say anything. The girls were saying whatever they wished."

In closing we asked, Amar who was guiltier in the catfight between Gizele and Dimpy CDebina? Amar replied, "Dimpy, for she kept passing remarks at Gizele right from day one. She kept telling her you don't have a guy, your dressing is wrong according to the occasion and then kept commenting on her body as well. I guess beyond a point anybody will finally lose it. Even with me, Dimpy was too inquisitive trying to find out about my past affairs."

Wellthis show is seriously turning out to be a messy affair!!!

RED-she is saying as if she was unmarried she would have definately peeped into her skirt..lol
Coming to the point, I think gizelle misunderstood Kvb...and after all the drama why will we trust debina and dimpy..we have seen with our own eyes..you can't fool us this time.
And amar is not spineless like people were saying after bb5,his answer was honest,I respect him even more.
And loved kvb's answer he took it sportingly.

Edited by Lailakadexter - 31 January 2013 at 8:06am
Naya-hai-wah Goldie
Naya-hai-wah
Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Tfs.

Edited by Lailakadexter - 31 January 2013 at 8:43am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index