31st Jan WU Vindhyavasini Devi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Ma Durga gets angry, sends her Chakra from her right hand to Vindhyachal Parvat. The Mountain stars falling in pcs. He falls down too.

Manuvrat tells his people to remain calm. They hear the sound of falling Vindhyachal. Rishi Katyayan says it seems a big problem is destroyed. Sun rises, all are happa seeing it, calls it Ma Durga's krupa.

Jhalkari asks where is Katyayani? Manuvrat, rishi Katyayan are wondering too.

At Vaikunth, Lakshmi tells Vishnu, now they should try to calm down Ma Durga or the entire ctreation will get destroyed. Vishnu says only a true devotee only can calm her down.

Rishi Agastya requests Ma Durga to forgive Vindhyachal, if he is destroyed then all the Vidhividhan associated with him in future will be destroyed too. He is very egoistic, but he still has to accomplish many tasks. Vindhyachal too pleads her to calm down & forgive him. He sings a prayer to Ma Durga asking  for forgiveness with " Ya Devi sarvabhuteshu Kshama rupen sansthita". Rishi Ahastya too joins him. She calms down, hearing  Vindhyachal's plea, who asks to guide him.

Ma Durga is pleased with Vindhyachal, says the ego within you is destroyed, all your sins are over. I am pleased , am granting your wish, in future one of her form will stay on this Mount, will be called Vindhyavasini. You will be recognized & be honoured in the World for that. She tells rishi Agastya to do her Idol's sthapana here, make this her Dham. Whoever comes for my darshan, I'll fulfill their wish.  

At aashram, Narayani & rishi Katyayan are worried for Katyayani. Lalita says she was there helping all, then disappeared. Katyayani comes. Rishi Katyayan asks her, where was she? She looks at Batuk, who signals her not to. He says she was guiding a blind man. Rishi Katyayan asks was he not able to see from his eyes? Katyayani says all it's not necessary to be blind from one's eyes, some people's thoughts are blinded by their ego. It's important to destroy that. He is happy hearing her answer.

Rishi Agastya prays to Ma Vindhyavasini on Vindhyachal parvat. He does Pran Pratishta of Vindhyavasini Devi with compete Vidhi-vidhan, does her aarati. At that time Katyayani is in meditataion. After the puja is over rishi Agastya calls Vindhyacjhal, he comes. Rishi Agastya prays & requests Ma Durga to come & reside in the idol. Devi appears, blesses them. All the Devas from Antariksh are watching.

She says I'll reside in this form always, will not only fulfill wishes of those coming for my Darshan but will also destroy Ego in his/ her mind. Katyayani  at the aashram temple says, from now onwards one of my form will be as Vindhyavasini on Earth.

Precap: Jhalkari's father is forcibaly taking his daughter with him. Katyayani tells him not to differentiate between son & daughter but he doesn't listen, takes crying Jhalkari with him. Katyayani thinks, it's enough, now I'll have to bring you on the right path.

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
thanks
i really loved todays episode ...
I hv visited Vindhyavasini Devi several times...so i got emotional seeing todays episode...
Originally posted by sita11

thanks
i really loved todays episode ...
I hv visited Vindhyavasini Devi several times...so i got emotional seeing todays episode...
This was quite different compared to other epi. Seeing Ma Durga in almost 80% of the epi. was a pleasant change. Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
thanks for the update
hoping that maa ka bulava aaye and i get visit vindhyavasini