The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

   

heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 46

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Joined: 03 January 2013

Posts: 5975

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Wowy awesome chappy its flawless <font color="#ff0099">really???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi am so happyyy!!</font>
U write it very well <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar...!!</font>
Kd ka effect sab pe hua hai <font color="#ff0099">hona hi tha... ryt?Wink</font>
But I loved the reaction of kiya , piddi , rv , panchi <font color="#ff0099">they were pritty close to him so had to show it a bit extreme!!</font>
Aww kiya buddies se door rehti hai <font color="#ff0099">wad can we do!! to badd buddies ko samaj nahi aa raha why is she acting that ways!!</font>
Ye tina kon hai <font color="#ff0099">ohh ul findout in the next chap sweety!!Wink</font>
aur wo kd ke bare mein kyu janegi <font color="#ff0099">you wil come to know!</font>
Omg I m curioius to know about kds life in du <font color="#ff0099">me toooTongue</font>
Please please meine kabhi tumse yeh request nahi kari saf but pleaseee update it fast
Pleaseeree<font color="#ff0099">hehehe i am damn glad u are excited... lets c... when do u want the update?</font>
Aur ha I cant comment on urs ff kuch prob hai please dont mind but wo chappy bhi awesome <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar shubh... but what happend? if you dnt mind?</font>

I want the update tonight please please
dont know why but I tried 10 times to comment but it doesnt help me I will try once again today hope so it will accept
tonight??? shubh...Tongue itne jaldi...!! i need to update my other FF also!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 8)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Joined: 03 January 2013

Posts: 5975

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by arhadlove

saafiHugRazzieeeHug
awesome partStar thanks yaar! mst wlcmEmbarrassed
u described all buddies emotions so perfectly Clap really? thanks!!Smileit was awesomeBig smile
i most loved RV, piddi and of course kiya's partHug ofc u did... coz even i luved theirs the most!awww same same choiceEmbarrassed yea sameee choiceee!!
gosh even thinking of KD leaving royal and going away gives me shivers yea me too...KD nahi then BUDDYS are incomplete!totally no KD no Buddies 
so sad kiya was not even able to say i love u too to KDCry yea really bad!! 
wondering wat will happen whn kisha will meet againDay Dreaming keep wondering!!i amLOL
omg next chap KD's feelingDancing yea... ppl need to know what he is going through right?Winkspecially me , i actually wanna knw wat he is going throughEmbarrassed lets c how it turns up!
safre ab actually mein next chap ka wait kar rahi hoonLOL acha toh is ke pehle when eva u asked me to update soon sab jooth tha? LOLhawww!!!!Shocked no way maine kabhi jhooth nahi bola safreEmbarrassed , i always wait for ur updateBig smile , but is next chap ka desperately wait ka rahi hoon na isliye aise likhaLOL i noe re razzzie i was jokinggg sweety!!! il try updatin fast but i have to updat my othr FF as well!!
thnx for the pm saafreHug anytym razzzieHuglove ya safreHug love you too razzie!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012

Posts: 6663

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Wowy awesome chappy its flawless <font color="#ff0099">really???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi am so happyyy!!</font>
U write it very well <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar...!!</font>
Kd ka effect sab pe hua hai <font color="#ff0099">hona hi tha... ryt?Wink</font>
But I loved the reaction of kiya , piddi , rv , panchi <font color="#ff0099">they were pritty close to him so had to show it a bit extreme!!</font>
Aww kiya buddies se door rehti hai <font color="#ff0099">wad can we do!! to badd buddies ko samaj nahi aa raha why is she acting that ways!!</font>
Ye tina kon hai <font color="#ff0099">ohh ul findout in the next chap sweety!!Wink</font>
aur wo kd ke bare mein kyu janegi <font color="#ff0099">you wil come to know!</font>
Omg I m curioius to know about kds life in du <font color="#ff0099">me toooTongue</font>
Please please meine kabhi tumse yeh request nahi kari saf but pleaseee update it fast
Pleaseeree<font color="#ff0099">hehehe i am damn glad u are excited... lets c... when do u want the update?</font>
Aur ha I cant comment on urs ff kuch prob hai please dont mind but wo chappy bhi awesome <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar shubh... but what happend? if you dnt mind?</font>

I want the update tonight please please
dont know why but I tried 10 times to comment but it doesnt help me I will try once again today hope so it will accept

tonight??? shubh...Tongueitne jaldi...!! i need to update my other FF also!!!

What to say I am so curious now for this ss that I can wait for ur ff aab toh kardo pleaseee
I love ur ff also but u know abhi yaha ki curuorsity is strong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-Razzy-

IF-Dazzler

-Razzy-

Joined: 13 October 2012

Posts: 3290

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by arhadlove

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by arhadlove

saafiHugRazzieeeHug
awesome partStar thanks yaar! mst wlcmEmbarrassed
u described all buddies emotions so perfectly Clap really? thanks!!Smileit was awesomeBig smile
i most loved RV, piddi and of course kiya's partHug ofc u did... coz even i luved theirs the most!awww same same choiceEmbarrassed yea sameee choiceee!!
gosh even thinking of KD leaving royal and going away gives me shivers yea me too...KD nahi then BUDDYS are incomplete!totally no KD no Buddies 
so sad kiya was not even able to say i love u too to KDCry yea really bad!! 
wondering wat will happen whn kisha will meet againDay Dreaming keep wondering!!i amLOL
omg next chap KD's feelingDancing yea... ppl need to know what he is going through right?Winkspecially me , i actually wanna knw wat he is going throughEmbarrassed lets c how it turns up!
safre ab actually mein next chap ka wait kar rahi hoonLOL acha toh is ke pehle when eva u asked me to update soon sab jooth tha? LOLhawww!!!!Shocked no way maine kabhi jhooth nahi bola safreEmbarrassed , i always wait for ur updateBig smile , but is next chap ka desperately wait ka rahi hoon na isliye aise likhaLOL i noe re razzzie i was jokinggg sweety!!! il try updatin fast but i have to updat my othr FF as well!!
thnx for the pm saafreHug anytym razzzieHuglove ya safreHug love you too razzie!!Hug


safre love yaHug
take ur time yaarBig smile
and i knw u were joking LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Joined: 03 January 2013

Posts: 5975

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by ssafi

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Wowy awesome chappy its flawless <font color="#ff0099">really???EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi am so happyyy!!</font>
U write it very well <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar...!!</font>
Kd ka effect sab pe hua hai <font color="#ff0099">hona hi tha... ryt?Wink</font>
But I loved the reaction of kiya , piddi , rv , panchi <font color="#ff0099">they were pritty close to him so had to show it a bit extreme!!</font>
Aww kiya buddies se door rehti hai <font color="#ff0099">wad can we do!! to badd buddies ko samaj nahi aa raha why is she acting that ways!!</font>
Ye tina kon hai <font color="#ff0099">ohh ul findout in the next chap sweety!!Wink</font>
aur wo kd ke bare mein kyu janegi <font color="#ff0099">you wil come to know!</font>
Omg I m curioius to know about kds life in du <font color="#ff0099">me toooTongue</font>
Please please meine kabhi tumse yeh request nahi kari saf but pleaseee update it fast
Pleaseeree<font color="#ff0099">hehehe i am damn glad u are excited... lets c... when do u want the update?</font>
Aur ha I cant comment on urs ff kuch prob hai please dont mind but wo chappy bhi awesome <font color="#ff0099">thanks yaar shubh... but what happend? if you dnt mind?</font>

I want the update tonight please please
dont know why but I tried 10 times to comment but it doesnt help me I will try once again today hope so it will accept

tonight??? shubh...Tongueitne jaldi...!! i need to update my other FF also!!!

What to say I am so curious now for this ss that I can wait for ur ff aab toh kardo pleaseee
I love ur ff also but u know abhi yaha ki curuorsity is strong

what can i say now... kk i promise by tom mrng kk? i can never say NO. to u shubh... but u have to promise a huge comment!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012

Posts: 6663

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Tommorow morning yippie
Comment ki fikar mat karo shubh will handle it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Joined: 03 January 2013

Posts: 5975

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Tommorow morning yippie
Comment ki fikar mat karo shubh will handle it

i sed il try!!
Hehe...yea letz c hw u handle it!!

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Joined: 26 January 2013

Posts: 3478

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
The vampire tale kisha ff update last pg 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

..WitchGrave.. 228 8880 15 July 2014 at 4:04am
By Madhuras_Rule
Kisha before or Kisha now??

2

anamikaanjali22 13 1469 07 April 2013 at 6:20pm
By relentless.
KiSha KiSha KiSha <3 <3

2

NabzKaJenDMG 11 1495 28 February 2013 at 2:18am
By Fahadkrazywish
kisha kisha kisha ...<3

2

-Razzy- 13 1178 18 October 2012 at 2:03am
By tiara_magic
SS: Kiya vs Banga(Part 2 n Part 3 on Page 2)

2

angel_juhi04 14 1304 30 September 2012 at 3:17am
By snowflake.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.