The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 27)

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Kuch pagal logo ki vajah se tu apni writing skills pe sakh kar rahi hai
Ya phir vo ache readers hai ki tu aunki bure comments par dhyan de rahi hai par hamare ache comments par nahi
U hurted me saf nowon wards I will never say u to update bcoz u take me forgranted
Sorry & bye
-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
PART 9:

Kiya Gujral POV:

OMG is whatever that happened true? I just can't believe it. It finally happened I don't know how to thank god enough. This wasn't less than miracle. He is so sweet I still can't believe in spite of all of the rash ways I behaved with him he was ready to forgive me with a blink of his eye. I guess this is what you call love?

Kiya was sitting on the bed recollecting everything that happened and they way she felt when he said "I love you" for her those words were the best gift she has ever gotten. The Kiya Gujral was never ever said I love you with true love. Her mom and sister used to say it just for media and thus she never realized what love was until he was standing in front of her. She must thought she was the luckiest girl and suddenly she picks up her cell to call her stoneface...no,its KD from now. She dials up his number to realize that the old number didn't exist.

How stupid can I be? I forgot to take his Delhi number. What will I do? I so want to see if it was just a dream or real? I think I should get it from Tina. After all Tina had gotten his text. No but why should I do so much. He has number then why hasn't he called yet. I will wait for him to call.

Kiya although wanted to desperately take to KD was just stubborn and wanted him to call her first "after all it's the guy job to do so, everything I only will do then what will he do?"  She thought. She became impatient and finally decided to go take his number from Tina as she was getting restless.

She enters Tina's room to see her sis taking and laughing on the phone. "Who is call at this time of the night? Does she have a secret boyfriend? But I thought she liked my KD" and she decides to hide and listen to the conversation.  

Tina unaware that Kiya was around took KDs name loudly saying "KD you also na..."

That's it Kiya had heard enough her anger filled with jealousy took control and she went to her room with tears in her eyes "he has time to call Tina but can't even send me a text? What is wrong with him? Don't I mean anything to him? That enough after all I am Kiya Gujral and I can do anything. If he doesn't care so don't I" she thinks and goes to bed but can't sleep.

KD POV:

"This moment is the best moment of my life. My chicklet was here that too just for me? It's like a dream. How many times I had imagined that she loved me back and how the confession would be? But this totally took me out of breathe just to see her standing in front of me. Today even though I have lost the most important person in my life my mom..." he thought and from that day onwards I had always been sad and missed her. Today he wished he could just talk to his mom. Tell her how happy he is. He looked out of his window and saw the stars. He remembered how his mom knew she would die and had once pointed towards the sky and told him that "whenever you want to talk to me just look in sky and say it. I would always listen to you shona". Today he had tears of sadness as well as happiness and finally looked up to sky and smiled and for the first time he says "thank you mom for everything" he knew his mom would understand.

He finally got up from bed and went and picked up his cell. He thought why not wish his Chicklet goodnight after all he was dying to hear her voice as well. He suddenly realizes he had deleted her number so that he won't be tempted to call her when he had first arrived in Delhi and thought to call up his only source Tina.

(Conversation)

KD: hey Tina, muje chick... I mean Kiya ka number de...please jaldi karna.

Tina: hi KD...(decides to trouble him a little) jiju

KD: (blushes but getting irritated): Tina why you troubling me and stop calling me that. It doesn't even suit you. Now give me her number fast. Otherwise wo pakka se gussa ho jayegi.

Tina: why are you in such a hurry? Acha here take it ...

KD: thanks yaar Tina.

Tina: KD tum bhi na... how many times do I tell you in friendship no sorry and no thank you? Plus now that you are my Jiju...

KD (irritated): now bye and stop troubling me.

Tina: okay bye. Go call her Mr. Romeo.

KD smiles and hangs up and dials Kiyas number. No answer. KD worried "is everything fine? What has happened? Why isn't she picking?" he calls again.

_____________________common POV (KiSha)__________________________________

Kiya see her phone ringing the second time and answers irritated.

Kiya: hello?!?

KD: Chicklet...

Kiya (totally angry): so you get time to call me now? Finished talking to TINA?

KD (senses jealousy and wanted to enjoy it a bit more) : Tina...she is hot isn't she Kiya? I was thinking maybe I should take her to the valentines party..

Kiya : Haan go na... why are you even informing me... you don't want me right? tumhe kya farka padega even if I die..

KD (cuts her): don't you dare talk about dying Ms. Kiya Gujral. Until I am there I wouldn't let anything happen to you.

Kiya (smiles at this sentence but gets a bit angry again) : what about Tina then?

KD: areey I am sorry okay... I was just teasing you... You are the most gorgeous I mean beautiful girl for me. I don't need anyone else get that? I had called to ask her for you number so I can call you.

Kiya (blushes and smiles): acha fine but don't you dare go around flirting with any other girl cause otherwise you are so dead Mr. Keshav Desai.  

KD: why would I make my girlfriend sad? After all she is my most prized possession. I won't do anything to hurt her. Kiya I am sorry for everything.

Kiya: you should call me chicklet only...I like to hear it from you.

KD: okay whatever you say chicklet. Acha now goodnight I need to get up early as kal college mein I have submissions.

Kiya: okay fine goodnight and sleep well. I will come to your college with Tina.

KD: I love you sweetie and I will try to keep you in my life forever.

Kiya (blushes at this and says): now you don't want to go to sleep?

KD: not until my chicklet says I LOVE YOU... I won't even get sleep. I want to hear it once more so I can believe it's all true. Pleasseee say it.

Kiya: I love you KD you're my stoneface.  Now bye and go sleep.

KD: goodnight!!

They both hang up with smiles and happiness clearly visible in each other's eyes. They have found each other and no matter what. They won't let go.

THATS IT. I FINALLY UPDATED. AFTERALL EVERYONE INSISTED AND I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MY FRNDS AS VERY ONE OUT HERE KNOW. THIS CHAP IS FOR YOU GUYS.. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Edited by safi_kisha - 04 March 2013 at 1:11pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Renuka_tirthaniAdventurousyaadien.kiranvidya_955joshyalbinaAlBzTANHA_HHaruhisweetz1204ItsMe_Ammu100littledevilsHPHolic-3prateek.007sadafarsha..WitchGrave..sanghita0000Lassi_TanHa..LuvlySmiles..Suni1986Fahadkrazywishshafy_MN..Serendipity....Amina..Anu_TanHa

dollydua Senior Member
dollydua
dollydua

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
res

unres 

nice upgrade Smile

Edited by dollydua - 09 March 2013 at 1:28pm
..Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Serendipity..
..Serendipity..

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Res
unres
wow such a cute part Saf
a possesive Kiya
a teasing KD
n Tina calling him " Jiju" Embarrassed
d telephone convo was so cute
loved d update!!!!

Edited by blue_Orchid - 04 March 2013 at 7:19pm
Suni1986 IF-Sizzlerz
Suni1986
Suni1986

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Nice update yaar
kd nd kiya convo was nice
..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Abhi tak toh bhabhi suna tha aab jiju bhi ROFL
Oh my god I just loved it saf
Kiya being impatient for kd to call
And jealous kiya ufff
Teasing kd
Romance of kisha Day Dreaming
Tina jiju teasing was also awesome
Awesome chappy
But is this the end
-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Wrong post

Edited by safi_kisha - 04 March 2013 at 9:54pm
-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Res
unres
wow such a cute part Saf
a possesive Kiya
a teasing KD
n Tina calling him " Jiju" Embarrassed
d telephone convo was so cute
loved d update!!!!

thanks yaaar radz...i am glad u liked it!!:)

Go to top