The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 46

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Saf u updated  shubh ofc i did...i promised u!!Smile
Kiya is so confusinly kd didnt fall for tina she is surprised & if he had fall in love with her then kiya will be crying for kd
tina loves kd still she is doing this all for kd she is so cute
Kiyas mom but thankgod she gave her permission to go delhi
Piddi & bobby talk was awesome
Kd text makes both girl mad one is blushing & second if will hot tp know its kd then she will be birn t with jealousy
Kd saws her chicklet in a minute
Why does tina is so close with kd and I am so far awww this jealousy is very cute jealousy
hey saf u said in this part kisha will have confession leave but this part was too good I loved it
Update fadt yeh kehna kabhi nahi buloogi hehe i know but it was necessary to show this before confession dnt you think otherwise adoora adoora sa lagega...! next part pakkka KiSha Confession and the SS will also end mostly. hehe abhi toh update kiya...wait and i am sure ul find it worth it i hope so that is!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..WitchGrave..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 22)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suni1986

i read ur all updates
they r awesome yar
love it

thanks a lot i am glad u did!!

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie0412

SafHugshwetzHug
Amazing part yaarClap thanks yaaar!!
Finally Kisha together in DUEmbarrassed yeaah finally!!!LOL
Kiya's Mom is so heartlessAngry she always was dont u think!
Loved itThumbs Up thanks a lot!!! i am glad u luved it!!HugEmbarrassed
Update soonSmile hehe keep waitinggLOL
Thanks for the pmBig smile dnt thank me for the PM sweety!!!

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

Originally posted by safi_kisha

Originally posted by arhadlove

safre Hug razzzie
gosh such an amazing updateClap thanks yaar! mst wlcm!!!
finally kiya decided to go to delhi to get her stoneface backEmbarrassed
yup tina finally realised wat true love is
gosh kiya's mom is so irritating but i m happy kiya didnt listen to her nonsense much
and sharp eye stoneface "jhat se apni chicklet k dekh liya"LOLas always KD was the 1stLOL
so they are gnna surprise himWink
they way KD was missing her was soo cuteEmbarrassed bohat cute tha na? Wink really cuteEmbarrassed they have to be quiet after harare KiSha jo hai!!!
safre i loved the chapHugrazzzie and i love you for loving it...!Hug awiee safre Embarrassed, but i love u more WinkHughehe lets see who loves who moreeLOLWinkHug
epps!! i cannot wait for next chapter , kisha face-to-faceDay Dreaminghehe but you have to wait until next chap...!!! har baar wahi karna padta hai LOL ofc...aur confession hai so zayad intezar karna padega...coz i am not updating sooon!!LOL

and yup after soo many days i m the first to comment Dancing i know after ages...its usually shubh who comments 1st!!Smile is baar maine shubh ka record todaLOL haaan pura toda diya...i wonder what shubh has to say about this EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy-..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@ razzie & saf : is baar maine shubh ka record todaLOLhaaan pura toda diya...i wonder what shubh has to say about thisEmbarrassedLOL

I DOESNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ACTUALLY I M SO SOOK LAZY MEINE YE CHAPPY PADH TOH LIYA WAS FEELING LAZY TO COMMENT THROUGH MOBI SO LATE HO GAYA TOH METE RECORD TUTNE KA KARAN MERI LAZINESS HAI SOO NOTHING TO SAY

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Razzy--ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged

@ razzie & saf : is baar maine shubh ka record todaLOLhaaan pura toda diya...i wonder what shubh has to say about thisEmbarrassedLOL

I DOESNT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ACTUALLY I M SO SOOK LAZY MEINE YE CHAPPY PADH TOH LIYA WAS FEELING LAZY TO COMMENT THROUGH MOBI SO LATE HO GAYA TOH METE RECORD TUTNE KA KARAN MERI LAZINESS HAI SOO NOTHING TO SAY

hehe paaar in the endd its broken...!!Wink

..WitchGrave..

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Ueah but I never commityed first to make a record it was jist I was wziting for irs upfaye so alwsus online I staued & uas soon as u updated I comment
I never wanyed to make a record Smile

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Ueah but I never commityed first to make a record it was jist I was wziting for irs upfaye so alwsus online I staued & uas soon as u updated I comment
I never wanyed to make a record Smile

aweee i know re...u jusst love this SS Smile i was toh just kidding about the record thingy...!!! LOL

..WitchGrave..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top