The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

heartbroken kisha ss *PART 11 UPDATED* (Page 21)

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by safi_kisha

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

Update ki jab ba
at hoti hai tab ham sabse aage jote hai

Vo toh hai...u r the main reason for my jaldi jaldi updates!

To update kari ye naa
Kuch idea mila

muje idea toh aaya hai but still need to wrk...agar time mila then aaj raat update pakka. .otherwise someother time!

Hoping u get time to write
Will be waiting
-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

PART 7

In Mumbai

Kiya POV:

Kiya gujral went to her dreamland with KD and this time something in her was telling her everything is going to be alright. I wonder how come KD didn't fall for Tina. I mean I know he loves me but mein usko itna hurt kiya and Tina is like soo hot and innocent anyone would want her I was always jealous of her looks and personality that's why I always treated like shit. I realize now how much she must have hated me. I mean she knew everything I was going through but hide it from him. Moreover she didn't even bother to call me until yesterday I really must have hurt her. But I am happy that she forgave me and I can say I have a real sis named Tina. I could hear the hurt in her voice when she called me. And I wonder if she loves him too? I wonder how was it possible for KD to make her so soft hearted and emotionally. I hope he hasn't started liking her after even though she is going to help me I can't bear to lose him that to a girl.

As of stoneface he made me proud. Now I can gladly say he is mine and I know I would never in my life let go of my stoneface..i mean KD. I can't wait to execute the plan but for which I need to convince my mom that I need to go to Delhi to my cousins house so I can concentrate on my studies after all boards were near and as for school it would be closing soon anyways. I need go talk to my Mom.

Kiya: mom I need to talk to you?

Kiya's Mom: what is it Kiya? I have no time to waste on a good for nothing daughter like you. Prove you self then come and talk to me. I need to go as its Aanya's party and you had to study right so why are you here? Make it fast!

Kiya: mom can I go to Delhi? I want to study with my cousin as she had recently given the boards and can help me.

Kiya's Mom: Kiya u can do no such thing. I won't allow you.

Kiya: mom I am sure you would have sent Aanya DI even to Paris if she asks. Why can't I go if she can?

Kiya's Mom: don't you dare compare yourself to Aanya. She is so talented. As for you you're nothing yet. I doubt you'll ever reach her heights.

Kiya: mom I want to go! Anyways you don't like having me around as I am not "talented" enough!

Kiya's Mom: Mind you language. Anyways do whatever you want I am the least bothered I am getting late so you better let me go.

Kiya: Okay moms so ill leave by tomorrow's flight.

Kiya's Mom: leave whenever you wish. i don't care i am getting late.

(Leaves almost in tears behaving as if she was strong)

"How can my own mother think of me as a talentless child? What have I done to deserve such treatment? Why am I treated as a nobody? Why can't my Mom just love me for me?

But I promise myself one day I will prove myself and my mom that I am also talented and not worth the way she has treated me through out. But I guess I should stop thinking so much as this conversation is very much what happens every day and I am used to it"she thought. It still hurt her thoroughly but the thoughts of seeing KD just made the pain slowly go away. The next day morning she had her flight. After all the plan needs to be put into action.

____________________next morning in Royal________________________________-

Piddi to all the Buddies (except Kiya): guys have you seen Kiya? I need to talk to her now its urgent. Bobby:oye chu...why are you searching for that lipstick hogi somewhere makeup karte huye

Piddi: tuje paata bhi hai ki kya ho raha hai?

Bobby: Kya? matlab?

Piddi: Kiya loves KD guys. I saw her yesterday crying so much and so I thought I should talk to her as KD bhai ka bhi haal udar thik nahi.

RV: abbey how do you know that kd isn't fine? I thought no one had his contact number how are you in touch with him? What are you hiding Piddi? Tell me know.

Piddi (thinks: what have I done.I have made a huge mistake I can't tell them anything about the number as I have promised him. He had decided to give it Kiya so she could sort it out. But if he tells them anything. KD bhai will surely be upset. As he would become weak and may come back to Mumbai)

Piddi: vo...vo...

Juhi: OMG Piddi how much time will you take to tell?

Piddi (thinks up an excuse and says): aree wo KD bhai ne letter mein lika tha.

Buddies knew he was hiding something but didn't pressurize him as they were busy thinking of the KiSha situation.

________________IN DELHI__________________________________

KD POV:

Is what Piddi saying true? I mean why would he lie? But then why would Tina say she is fine. I think something must have happened with her sister or mom. I hope she is fine. Chicklet I am so sure you would have loved to see DU. It is such a beautiful place and if you were here it would be so much better and less painful. But I guess I should stop thinking of you I never deserve you. You deserve someone who can keep you happy and protect you. I have just cause harm to you. It's better if I am far from you. Atleast I wouldn't have to see you crying our upset. I will prove myself here. Then only will I think about going back to Mumbai. i love Kiya I really do but sometimes it better this ways and I guess it is good I left after all you can now concentrate and give your boards. I miss you so much. "KD stop it" his minds starts again go to sleep you have college tomorrow and it's already 2:35. He goes to bed.

TINA and KIYAs POV

At the airport.

Tina (Kiya would arrive any moment now. I hope this plan works out. I don't know what suddenly made me change my mind...was it the hurt in his eye I saw? Or was it the longing to see him happy but I am glad I made it cause I also get the love of a sister, Kiya. I know that she has turned into a softy and I can't wait to see her.)

Tina: where is Kiya?

Kiya finally arrives and spots Tina. She goes towards her and hugs her.

Tina: so u have finally arrived.

Kiya: ya I have. And you look beautiful sis.

Tina :( I can see now what made KD fall for her. She really is gorgeous.) You look beautiful too.

Tina suddenly remembers KD waiting in college as she reads his text. Kiya thinks I wonder whose text is she blushing so much and tries to see it. but Tina suddendly says lets go KD is waiting in college and it's time to start our plan. Kiya and Tina leave for college as Kiya insists she wants to see KD just once as she was dying to see him.  In college Tina asks Kiya to hide as soon as KD comes into view. She was too busy admiring him from a distance. Tina realizes that Kiya is in shock and pushes her behind the wall. She then moves ahead to greet KD.

MEAN WHILE IN DU:

KD is waiting for Tina as they had a project to finish. He was getting impatient as he wasn't used to waiting. He finally see her car arrive and he sees someone familiar get out of the car.. his heart skips a beat. Chicklet? What's she doing here I better go and check out? but by the time she reached Tinas side he didn't see her. She disappeared? He asked himself? Tina: hi KD (KD still lost in thoughts mumbles) Kiya is here? I can somehow feel her presence.

Tina hears it and literally pulls KD with her so that the plan doesn't back fire.

Tina: KD where are you lost aren't we supposed to complete this project?

KD: yep. But I think I saw chick...I mean I think I saw Kiya Gujral here.

Tina (smiles to herself thinking: how adorable he looks when he is confused): KD what? That bitch and here? No ways.

KD (Angry): Tina you have no freaking right to call her that. She is your sis after all and...

Tina: and what KD? (She wanted Kiya to hear how much he misses her)

KD: nothing (becomes upset again)

Tina: and you love her more than anything right?

KD: what!! how do you know damn it??

Tina: KD I can see it in your eyes the way they sparkle whenever her names taken.

KD: Tina.. I miss her a lot... Those silly fights...the hug...the camp...all our dances together..those moments will always be cherished.

(Kiya POV)

She is shocked to see her stoneface in the state he was. There was something missing in him. She couldn't figure it out. She becomes jealous when she sees Tina hold his hand. Thinks to herself "why does Tina have to be so close to him and I so far away? How I so badly wish I could run and hug him. But then the surprise would be ruined. She followed them and over heard KD saying how much he missed her. She thinks not long KD... She realizes his eyes miss the shine they had and happiness. She promises herself that she would bring back the happiness no matter what. You wait and watch stoneface what your chicklet does for you. But for now she was enjoying just looking at her KD after all in a day he would be hers forever...

Hey guys here ends this chap. i know its not that great but i will be waiting for the comments...!

Edited by safi_kisha - 17 February 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

AdventurousAnikz003rockstarriya_26joshyalbinaAlBz100littledevilsArShiDelena-Razzy-sweetz1204..WitchGrave....Amina..Suni1986FahadkrazywishLassi_TanHa..LuvlySmiles..

-Razzy- IF-Dazzler
-Razzy-
-Razzy-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
safre Hug
gosh such an amazing updateClap
finally kiya decided to go to delhi to get her stoneface backEmbarrassed
yup tina finally realised wat true love is
gosh kiya's mom is so irritating but i m happy kiya didnt listen to her nonsense much
and sharp eye stoneface "jhat se apni chicklet k dekh liya"LOL
so they are gnna surprise himWink
they way KD was missing her was soo cuteEmbarrassed
safre i loved the chapHug
epps!! i cannot wait for next chapter , kisha face-to-faceDay Dreaming

and yup after soo many days i m the first to comment Dancing

Edited by arhadlove - 17 February 2013 at 6:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ScaredAngel-

-ScaredAngel- IF-Rockerz
-ScaredAngel-
-ScaredAngel-

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhadlove

safre Hug razzzie
gosh such an amazing updateClap thanks yaar!
gosh kiya's mom is so irritating but i m happy kiya didnt listen to her nonsense much
and sharp eye stoneface "jhat se apni chicklet k dekh liya"LOLas always KD was the 1stLOL
they way KD was missing her was soo cuteEmbarrassed bohat cute tha na? Wink
safre i loved the chapHugrazzzie and i love you for loving it...!Hug
epps!! i cannot wait for next chapter , kisha face-to-faceDay Dreaminghehe but you have to wait until next chap...!!!

and yup after soo many days i m the first to comment Dancing i know after ages...its usually shubh who comments 1st!!Smile
..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Posted: 17 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Saf u updated
Kiya is so confusinly kd didnt fall for tina she is surprised & if he had fall in love with her then kiya will be crying for kd
tina loves kd still she is doing this all for kd she is so cute
Kiyas mom but thankgod she gave her permission to go delhi
Piddi & bobby talk was awesome
Kd text makes both girl mad one is blushing & second if will hot tp know its kd then she will be birn t with jealousy
Kd saws her chicklet in a minute
Why does tina is so close with kd and I am so far awww this jealousy is very cute jealousy
hey saf u said in this part kisha will have confession leave but this part was too good I loved it
Update fadt yeh kehna kabhi nahi buloogi

-ScaredAngel-

Suni1986 IF-Sizzlerz
Suni1986
Suni1986

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i read ur all updates
they r awesome yar
love it

-ScaredAngel-

sweetz1204 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-ScaredAngel-

-Razzy- IF-Dazzler
-Razzy-
-Razzy-

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arhadlove

safre Hug razzzie
gosh such an amazing updateClap thanks yaar! mst wlcm!!!
and sharp eye stoneface "jhat se apni chicklet k dekh liya"LOLas always KD was the 1stLOL
they way KD was missing her was soo cuteEmbarrassed bohat cute tha na? Wink really cuteEmbarrassed
safre i loved the chapHugrazzzie and i love you for loving it...!Hug awiee safre Embarrassed, but i love u more WinkHug
epps!! i cannot wait for next chapter , kisha face-to-faceDay Dreaminghehe but you have to wait until next chap...!!! har baar wahi karna padta hai LOL

and yup after soo many days i m the first to comment Dancing i know after ages...its usually shubh who comments 1st!!Smile is baar maine shubh ka record todaLOL

-ScaredAngel-

Go to top