Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

31/01 The Toxic Love Shark Club- Analysis Thread (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013anonee-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "31/01 The Toxic Love Shark Club- Analysis Thread (Page 3)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anonee

IF-Rockerz

anonee

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Vanny, Riva, Brat and Smruti

Thank you for affirming that you too believe Vihaan is too much of a psychopath or antisocial in nature!!!

I can only hope the CVs want the viewers to realize that the world can be a wicked place!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008chacha_chaudhri

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@ Anonee (Meena) 80 percent of people rooting for Vihaan Gunjan are doing it coz they are RajNa fans LOL. The cv s redeemed Mayank beautifully they just got someone who we can hate more. We need another new entry for Gunjan if Rachna will be paired with Rajeev.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013brat2008chacha_chaudhrianonee

ThePirateKing

Goldie

ThePirateKing

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Right from the start Vihaan had eyes only for Gunjan (since that lake fiasco).

He thought he lucked out when Gunjan met him in the cafe, only for it to turn otherwise. Hence the start of all this diabolical planning.

His plan seems to be annoy Rachna so much in the one week that after a week she will not think of coming back to him even if all the truth comes out. By this he feels he can have Gunjan continue to be engaged to him. 

From all indications Gunjan will throw the ring back on his face in a week. Even after a week if a weak Rachna says Vihaanji and stuff, I am hoping for the Garg's to drill enough sense into Rachna that this guy is not good for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvFan2013anoneechacha_chaudhri

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

i am waiting for rajiv uses reverse psychology again on rachna.
i think he will not pamper rachna on hockey field. i will enjoy if he shouts on rachna. Big smile

Yes I would love that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anonee

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

@ Anonee (Meena) 80 percent of people rooting for Vihaan Gunjan are doing it coz they are RajNa fans LOL. The cv s redeemed Mayank beautifully they just got someone who we can hate more. We need another new entry for Gunjan if Rachna will be paired with Rajeev.

What if CVs give us a BIG surprise and VIHAAN is also a RajNa fan.
May be he knows Gunjan Loves Rachna. Rachna loves Rajiv and Rajiv ** likes**
Rachna. After all Bade bhai ki shaadi se pehle younger bro cannot get married.

"EK Teer Mein DO Nishaane.. Get Gunjan for himself and hate Rachna so much as Bade Bhaiyya will protect her. It was very obvious from 30th Novemeber bhashan which Rajiv gave him about how Rachna is great, and he can vouch for her..

Rajiv-Rachna scenes are on strike since Nov 9th. They kept avoiding each other until her engagement when Mr Khadoos congratulated her. Both showed no feelings AT ALL.

Missing hockey. If CVs dont bring RajNa pair back, I will start playing hockey at their MUmbai office soon...
Mrs. Neelima Bajpai here we come...BTW She is the Head of CV team...

It has been long wait... Even Charu and Mayank get more scenes that RajNa!...

BTW I like this character Rohit. Manages Vihaan and keeps his own values intact...

Feeling depressed overall as Rajiv did not see Rachna running away crying when Vihaan was very rude to her... Here we wait for every episode for 24 hrs.. discuss, analyse, dream , hope and these CVs cannot give us anytihing..

Do hell with their TRPS.
I was hoping RR pair to win awards this and want our hero to be notcied...so another Zanjeer movie can be remade...Zohaib is too good...

Edited by avinaFan - 31 January 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaFan

Originally posted by vibz88

What if CVs give us a BIG surprise and VIHAAN is also a RajNa fan.
May be he knows Gunjan Loves Rachna. Rachna loves Rajiv and Rajiv ** likes**
Rachna. After all Bade bhai ki shaadi se pehle younger bro cannot get married.

A big hugHug. for the super nice prediction!!! Yes vihaan is a RajNa FanEvil Smile that s theonly way I can console myself!!!

"EK Teer Mein DO Nishaane.. Get Gunjan for himself and hate Rachna so much as Bade Bhaiyya will protect her. It was very obvious from 30th Novemeber bhashan which Rajiv gave him about how Rachna is great, and he can vouch for her..

If only our CV s were such Bade dilwala!!!

Rajiv-Rachna scenes are on strike since Nov 9th. They kept avoiding each other until her engagement when Mr Khadoos congratulated her. Both showed no feelings AT ALL.
They dont even acknowledge each other!Cry

Missing hockey. If CVs dont bring RajNa pair back, I will start playing hockey at their MUmbai office soon...

First time a sport excited me so muchLOL
Mrs. Neelima Bajpai here we come...BTW She is the Head of CV team... She is a smartlady  only aiming for trp'sAngry

It has been long wait... Even Charu and Mayank get more scenes that RajNa!... I was super pissed yesterday when Rajeev dint even see Rachna suffering, no one bothered to console her after she ran away. i wished atleast rajeev talked to her & told her to concentrate on hockey to get over VihaanOuch

BTW I like this character Rohit. Manages Vihaan and keeps his own values intact... he is the Devil's Advocate indeedThumbs Up

Feeling depressed overall as Rajiv did not see Rachna running away crying when Vihaan was very rude to her... Here we wait for every episode for 24 hrs.. discuss, analyse, dream , hope and these CVs cannot give us anytihing.. CV s are focussing on Rajeev-Gunjan to throw the audience off the scent so that RajNa will be a big twist to pull in the numbers*finger s crossed*

Do hell with their TRPS.Shocked  I want it to be Number one on the charts
I was hoping RR pair to win awards this and want our hero to be notcied...Yes that s the only way our RR will have a happily ever afterWink so another Zanjeer movie can be remade...Zohaib is too good...Day Dreaming He is amazing!!! Day Dreaming

chacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.